SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hate on Jack grealish was so weird. That tiktok video honestlyā€¦
My boo boo boo boo

I have seen this video before but I had no idea the son could obviously hear. This video the son speaks to him ??!?

what an actual sick duck this man is.

PAUL BREACH, GLOUCESTER

this is so any future employer can really know what heā€™s like when they Google search him.
This is the video where his son was desperate for his fathers time to talk about school. Very sad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
both of them quaking in their boots knowing they are gonna get people calling them out. I hope Sophie has gone private because she wanted too and not cuz Breachy has hounded her to go private.

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s probably gone (temporarily) private because Paul gained lots of followers doing it

Reactions: 5
Completely unrelated to topic but I just saw a comment saying he looks like the guy from the saw films (John Kramer) and I am DECEASED.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
both of them quaking in their boots knowing they are gonna get people calling them out. I hope Sophie has gone private because she wanted too and not cuz Breachy has hounded her to go private.
I assume itā€™ll be the last sentence there. Heā€™s probably panicking after yesterdays live and an account bigger than his doing his own digging

Wtf

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
But seriously why have we not noticed this before he actually does
canā€™t unsee it nowā€¦ itā€™s been bugging me for ages trying to put my finger on who he looks like and it finally clicked when I saw that commentā€¦ the best I could come up with before was a tennis racket šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Sophie. Once she comes out of her very apparent psychosis and realises sheā€™s given her time to this pedophile, itā€™ll be too late, sheā€™s already plastered all over the internet on all of his ā€œfanā€ accounts. Sheā€™ll never be rid of this soon to be nightmare.

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Sophie. Once she comes out of her very apparent psychosis and realises sheā€™s given her time to this pedophile, itā€™ll be too late, sheā€™s already plastered all over the internet on all of his ā€œfanā€ accounts. Sheā€™ll never be rid of this soon to be nightmare.
If only grown ups were able to be in relationships without the immature boasting/posting on social media šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.

Reactions: 2
If only grown ups were able to be in relationships without the immature boasting/posting on social media šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.
Sheā€™s clearly not all there at the moment. What sheā€™s doing is very self destructive. Paul has clearly taken advantage of that. God, I just hate that man so much !!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.