SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I have noticed is that the last few weeks he’s hardly been live. Before that he was live morning, noon & night. Reckon his “TT manager” has told him to reign it in. HahHh
No it won't be that. He's not needing to groom constantly now he's fooled Sophie into his Web. He uses tiktok to meet young females. Mission accomplished.

Reactions: 6
One thing I have noticed is that the last few weeks he’s hardly been live. Before that he was live morning, noon & night. Reckon his “TT manager” has told him to reign it in. HahHh
He said in one of his lives ‘as his relationship develops he’ll still probably post daily but won’t be live because he’ll be spending his time with Sophie 🧐

He said in one of his lives ‘as his relationship develops he’ll still probably post daily but won’t be live because he’ll be spending his time with Sophie 🧐
As I said, Mission accomplished. Same pattern as Frankie. Do you remember her Paul? The woman you were SO SO in love with just a few weeks ago. You're so needy, you fall in love more times than a 12 year old, and react like one too 😂. The crying, staring into the distance, sad music. You are not well man.

Reactions: 3
Did Pedalo Paul make up the Jack Grealish song from scratch?

What was the purpose of it? I’m so confused as to why someone would even create that video. I swear, I’m a gay female and he’s putting me off dating for life if that’s the standard out there. He’s so odd. How can anyone other than people who are tapped not realise this isn’t normal behaviour? I know lots of men and women in their early 40’s, with sensible jobs and mortgages and children and ones without that and have a carefree life. Would they sit on TikTok posting Justin Timberfake dances and talking to a girlfriend of three weeks on there? Absolutely not. You’re really weird Paul. Seek help.
The lyrics don’t even make any sense 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I still don’t think it’s right she took him to meet him even if he is just ‘mams friend’ She met him off the internet and didn’t know him, he could have been planning to kidnap and rape her for all she knew. (I’m not saying you were going to do that paul before you cry on live it’s just an example) Jesus you can’t even trust police officers not to kill you these days so why would you risk taking your son to meet a strange man off the internet you have no clue if it is a safe situation or what your taking him in to. What you do to yourself and what risks you bring upon yourself is your own choice but your child shouldn’t be brought into it
Like I said, we can only imagine how long he's been love bombing her, gaslighting her & manipulating her... He doesnt work and neither does she so I can imagine it was an all day every day thing. As soon as she wakes up, he was there all the way till she went to sleep. and if she woke in the night, he was there again too. I get what your saying though I do.

Paul also mentioned the other day on one of his lives that he messaged Sophie on Instagram but it was MONTHS before she even replied to him. ....make of that what you will 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Paul also mentioned the other day on one of his lives that he messaged Sophie on Instagram but it was MONTHS before she even replied to him. ....make of that what you will 🕵️‍♂️
And this is why he's so keen for females to follow him on Instagram. Make of that what you will too..

Reactions: 4
As I said, Mission accomplished. Same pattern as Frankie. Do you remember her Paul? The woman you were SO SO in love with just a few weeks ago. You're so needy, you fall in love more times than a 12 year old, and react like one too 😂. The crying, staring into the distance, sad music. You are not well man.
Y’know, I had always wondered what happened to Frankie. He was all over her all of the time and then boom. Nothing. Is she even still on tiktok?

Reactions: 2
The dirt she must have on him I don't blame her for coming off as I can imagine he made her life hell

I hope you're all learning our new national anthem

Sing it with me now:
It’s on my ✨bubba✨
It's on my ✨boo boo boo boo✨

And Paul just so you know Jack Graelish is a bit of me 😏😏

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry why is Declan McKenna duetting that stupid jack grealish song?… Never seen that duet before, he is quite a famous singer

The dirt she must have on him I don't blame her for coming off as I can imagine he made her life hell

I hope you're all learning our new national anthem

Sing it with me now:
It’s on my ✨bubba✨
It's on my ✨boo boo boo boo✨

And Paul just so you know Jack Graelish is a bit of me 😏😏
View attachment 882073
This song absolutely haunts me. I swear just as I’m falling asleep I hear the faded voice of Paul saying ‘it’s on my boo boo boo boo’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.