SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just continuing on from Hollys live today…remi said he is looking for concrete evidence on here of Paul’s nonce ways. Yes we know he’s a wrongun, he’s highly inappropriate to young girls, plays weird games asking for feet pics, was probably sleeping with a borderline underage girl who he later impregnated. Someone said on here pages ago that their sister had been messaged by him, she was 17 I think.
He’s creepy as duck and I wouldn’t trust him far as I could throw him but really people need to come out and speak about dodgy messages etc.

I’m not being a negative Nancy, the guy makes my skin crawl and I’m convinced he’s has probably crossed the line many times but is there concrete proof?

Reactions: 10
I’ve been thinking, I’ve re-watched his part 2 answering back video and (no surprise, the more you watch it the more it doesn’t sit right with me) And here’s why;

1. His eye direction, I won’t go into detail as it’s too long winded but I’ve been involved in numerous studies about body language, facial expressions, eye movements and when he says something, his eye movements will give him away. You can look this up yourself just by googling something simple like eye direction, lying. You can tell when he’s processing a legitimate memory and when he’s constructing a lie.

2. ‘I honestly feel sorry for YOU’ ‘YOU have become obsessed with ME’ ‘I’m truly sorry YOU have become that obsessed with ME’ Typical in NPD (Narcissistic personality disorder) he has an inflated view of himself and will not let people speak anything but highly of him. This gets more and more visible the longer he gets call out.

3.Here are the most common traits of NPD, I think you can pick the ones that Paul fits into quite easily.

• Upset other people often ✅
  • Struggle to keep relationships✅
  • Put themself first✅
  • Think they know the “right” way✅
  • Think about themself most of the time and talk about themself a lot✅
  • Crave attention and admiration✅
  • Exaggerate their talents and achievements✅
  • Believe they’re special✅✅✅✅✅
  • Set unrealistic goals (putting food in the fridge doesn’t count)
  • Have wide, fast mood swings✅
  • Have a hard time taking others’ feelings seriously✅
  • Strive to win, whatever it takes✅
  • Fantasize about unlimited success, money, and power✅

12 out of 13 fit into Paul’s personality and that’s just what we see online.

4.‘My friend made this game up’ once again deflecting, as if it say well he did it first, not me. Forgetting he made it bleeping creepy by asking for feet

5. It was just a fun game, notice how he changed the sentence 3 times, ‘fan interaction, following interaction, friend interaction’ he realised ‘fan’ would’ve caused problems with people so made sure he covered his ass with this one. But automatically going in for a ‘fan interaction’ speaks volumes about him truly thinking he has fans and we aren’t all here just taking the piss. (Inflated personal view)

6. We ALL saw his reaction to receiving those photos, this wasn’t a ‘fan interaction’ game, it was a way to get photos off his following, (most young girls or full time mummies)

7. Notice how he changed his tone of voice and pulled a face when discussing feet. ‘Horrible naked feet’ .. the one part people were discussing mainly and he specifically acts disgusted by it, when on the day of this ‘cool’ game, he openly asked for naked feet.

8. ‘This is a fun game, a cool game’ ‘it’s for you to gain confidence putting your photo out there’ making it seem to the less switched on individual that this will benefit them, this will help them. Sending photos to a complete stranger and acting like it’ll benefit them. ‘It was a fun game for people to feel confident’

9. ‘I’m so sorry that’s how you think’ ‘everything has to be sexual to you’ … let’s get this straight, his reactions to receiving these photos, were SEXUAL. He made this sexual and the fact to even think this is normal of a 41 year old man to teenage girls, he needs to give your head a wobble. Let’s not forget he turns absolutely every thing sexual, no matter what the conversation may be.

10. This whole video is simply him deflecting every accusation back to us. At no point did he say, yeah fair play that looks weird as duck now I think about it. It’s always deflecting onto someone else. All you hundreds and thousands of people are the problem, not him.

Times ticking, Paul. Time to grab your big boy pants and own up.

I hope you enjoy this cool game that’s slowing unfolding right in front of your eyes. Looks like you won’t be getting £200 or passing go for much longer. Straight to jail for you!

This is spot on! I completely agree, he turns everything sexual.
Has anyone else noticed that he always makes the comeback to males when they “troll” him

“ make sure mummy doesn’t find that sock under your bed”…

why is he always referencing masturbating or Cum socks!!! Please please please tell me someone else has noticed ????

This is spot on! I completely agree, he turns everything sexual.
Has anyone else noticed that he always makes the comeback to males when they “troll” him

“ make sure mummy doesn’t find that sock under your bed”…

why is he always referencing masturbating or Cum socks!!! Please please please tell me someone else has noticed ????
To add to my comment this is exactly what I mean….??

For some reason it says the video doesn’t exist but I’ve screen shotted it… maybe because he’s private

Here he is singing to a sock and his hand (I’m assuming hand he uses) with the song “ I hope you know it’s nothing To do with you”

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Jeeze Iv missed so much! I see Paul is quaking in his boots from his blatently predatory behaviour since hes gone private, tried to find that Hollie girl who has also gone private, then Remi who is American? looked at his profile but nothing on there so must have been a live... and then the other dude, looked at his profile but nothing on there either.

Sophie is a fool if she sticks around after all this blows up. Is she gonna be one of those wives that go to court with their pedalo husbands and say "He never did anything, he would never, he didnt touch me or my kids" :unsure:

Is Paul gonna do another "update" video and gaslight everyone all over again?

How did Pauls "CV handing out" go in Notts? I mean, does it not freak Soph the hell out that a guy she's known for 3 weeks wants to up sticks, move to her location and wants kids with her? After 3 weeks?! Damn man, this is WILD!

Reactions: 13

I have seen this video before but I had no idea the son could obviously hear. This video the son speaks to him ??!?

what an actual sick duck this man is.

PAUL BREACH, GLOUCESTER

this is so any future employer can really know what he’s like when they Google search him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Jeeze Iv missed so much! I see Paul is quaking in his boots from his blatently predatory behaviour since hes gone private, tried to find that Hollie girl who has also gone private, then Remi who is American? looked at his profile but nothing on there so must have been a live... and then the other dude, looked at his profile but nothing on there either.

Sophie is a fool if she sticks around after all this blows up. Is she gonna be one of those wives that go to court with their pedalo husbands and say "He never did anything, he would never, he didnt touch me or my kids" :unsure:

Is Paul gonna do another "update" video and gaslight everyone all over again?

How did Pauls "CV handing out" go in Notts? I mean, does it not freak Soph the hell out that a guy she's known for 3 weeks wants to up sticks, move to her location and wants kids with her? After 3 weeks?! Damn man, this is WILD!
Wait what?! I didn't know he was trying to get a job in Notts. Omg that would scare the life out of me at 3 weeks into a relationship.

Reactions: 2
Wait what?! I didn't know he was trying to get a job in Notts. Omg that would scare the life out of me at 3 weeks into a relationship.
I mean, I don't know for sure because he's blocked my ass! :ROFLMAO: But he was at Sophie's last night, and this morning he did a live saying he was handing out CVs... if you go back a couple pages you will see it.

Whilst yes a dark humoured joke I do hope the majority of evidence against Sophie and Paul makes it's way to her ex and allows him to get access to his son again. It makes me sick that Sophie would deny him but allow someone like Paul less than a month into a relationship have so much time with her son knowing full well what's been said about him

Reactions: 6
Whilst yes a dark humoured joke I do hope the majority of evidence against Sophie and Paul makes it's way to her ex and allows him to get access to his son again. It makes me sick that Sophie would deny him but allow someone like Paul less than a month into a relationship have so much time with her son knowing full well what's been said about him
To be fair we don't know the circumstances. He could have been abusive for all we know. Going from his old Facebook posts he did openly admit that his temper would get the better of him. It's not illegal to introduce your kids to people you barely know. She's probably introduced him as "mommy's friend" for now. Even so, still mingin.

I don't think she believes what anyone says about Paul to be honest. Bloke is a master manipulator! He love bombs the hell out of her & she defo doesnt know the wood from the trees! I can imagine him telling her consistently about how its all lies, everyones just jealous because he has so many followers, and its just because he's so nice and amazing.

To be fair we don't know the circumstances. He could have been abusive for all we know. Going from his old Facebook posts he did openly admit that his temper would get the better of him. It's not illegal to introduce your kids to people you barely know. She's probably introduced him as "mommy's friend" for now. Even so, still mingin.

I don't think she believes what anyone says about Paul to be honest. Bloke is a master manipulator! He love bombs the hell out of her & she defo doesnt know the wood from the trees! I can imagine him telling her consistently about how its all lies, everyones just jealous because he has so many followers, and its just because he's so nice and amazing.
Terrifyingly accurate.

Did Pedalo Paul make up the Jack Grealish song from scratch?

What was the purpose of it? I’m so confused as to why someone would even create that video. I swear, I’m a gay female and he’s putting me off dating for life if that’s the standard out there. He’s so odd. How can anyone other than people who are tapped not realise this isn’t normal behaviour? I know lots of men and women in their early 40’s, with sensible jobs and mortgages and children and ones without that and have a carefree life. Would they sit on TikTok posting Justin Timberfake dances and talking to a girlfriend of three weeks on there? Absolutely not. You’re really weird Paul. Seek help.

I still don’t think it’s right she took him to meet him even if he is just ‘mams friend’ She met him off the internet and didn’t know him, he could have been planning to kidnap and rape her for all she knew. (I’m not saying you were going to do that paul before you cry on live it’s just an example) Jesus you can’t even trust police officers not to kill you these days so why would you risk taking your son to meet a strange man off the internet you have no clue if it is a safe situation or what your taking him in to. What you do to yourself and what risks you bring upon yourself is your own choice but your child shouldn’t be brought into it

One thing I have noticed is that the last few weeks he’s hardly been live. Before that he was live morning, noon & night. Reckon his “TT manager” has told him to reign it in. HahHh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.