SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its all well and good that Paul will become more exposed but people need to report their genuine concerns and/or experiences to the police and not some tiktoker with so many followers. As much as I want to see his downfall, like someone has said previously, there are innocent children involved and it's honestly so sad.

I hope he does get what he deserves.

Reactions: 6
How do I contact the dole where Sophie lives and tell them she has a man staying over who is cooking and buying things towards that household so they stop her universal credit. She won’t be getting much in ikea then 👀
Not telling you to report her but I reported someone the other week on the hmrc website. It’s easy they just ask you for as much information as you know and it’s anonymous 👍🏼 Again- not telling you to do it

Reactions: 1
Not telling you to report her but I reported someone the other week on the hmrc website. It’s easy they just ask you for as much information as you know and it’s anonymous 👍🏼 Again- not telling you to do it
What would they even report her for? Having a bf? UC will not do anything he doesn’t live with her, so what he bought her dinner that is allowed.

Reactions: 12
What would they even report her for? Having a bf? UC will not do anything he doesn’t live with her, so what he bought her dinner that is allowed.
You aren’t even allowed to have your boyfriend stay over now if you claim you are a single parent. If they stay over for even a night and provide food for that household they say you have a partner and they are helping towards your house.

I mean I’m not going to do it it was a joke but he shouldn’t be staying at her house for a full weekend or however long he’s even staying when she’s claiming she’s a single mummy with no help from the child’s father

Reactions: 2
You aren’t even allowed to have your boyfriend stay over now if you claim you are a single parent. If they stay over for even a night and provide food for that household they say you have a partner and they are helping towards your house.

I mean I’m not going to do it it was a joke but he shouldn’t be staying at her house for a full weekend or however long he’s even staying when she’s claiming she’s a single mummy with no help from the child’s father
No matter what HMRCs stance on a single mother having a boyfriend sleeping over is - grassing her up will be taking food out of her child's mouth

Reactions: 24
No matter what HMRCs stance on a single mother having a boyfriend sleeping over is - grassing her up will be taking food out of her child's mouth
No child will ever go without in this country but she needs a warning tbh.
She's a grown adult who needs to take responsibility for her stupid actions

I literally cannot believe anyone would even consider reporting her, it’s absolutely vile.

Reactions: 35
I literally cannot believe anyone would even consider reporting her, it’s absolutely vile.
Absolutely agree. What does someone get out of reporting someone else? Does it make them feel better. Weird

No child will ever go without in this country but she needs a warning tbh.
She's a grown adult who needs to take responsibility for her stupid actions
What do you mean no child will ever go without? There are thousands of kids in poverty!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand Paul, I’ve been on
The threads since the first one. I love venting about him on here. But I’m not about reporting anyone to the like of HMRC ect. I think that’s going too far. That’s taking it too far.

Reactions: 14
I’m so confused how this thread has gone from a bunch of people having opinions and sharing worrying information about a tiktoker, to telling HMRC or whoever about him sleeping over at his ‘girlfriends’ to stop UC? 🤭

Reactions: 9
It was a joke I wasn’t going to report her didn’t realise there was so many serious people in here 😂

When my sons father died I signed on and a few months later got reported for having a friend stay over because I still wasn’t comfortable living alone so I’m well aware what happens when someone is reported.

However paul still should not be living there for a weekend with her and her son regardless

I can’t stand Paul, I’ve been on
The threads since the first one. I love venting about him on here. But I’m not about reporting anyone to the like of HMRC ect. I think that’s going too far. That’s taking it too far.
I completely agree with not reporting Sophie, that would be really out of order. Paul on the other hand, absolutely go for it. He’s making money off TikTok and now he’s trying to rinse people out of their money with the subscription service. He is off spending is Universal Credit galavanting to Nottingham, he’s clearly not actively looking for work as he is on live almost 24 hours a day and I imagine not a single penny is being spent on his son. He doesn’t even have leccy ? What is he spending it on ? Going to IKEA ?!? The man’s a joke. REPORT.REPORT.REPORT.

Reactions: 2
Apologies for my trauma induced sense of humour i forget it’s an acquired taste, lets all be friends again and concentrate on paul

Reactions: 24
I’ve been thinking, I’ve re-watched his part 2 answering back video and (no surprise, the more you watch it the more it doesn’t sit right with me) And here’s why;

1. His eye direction, I won’t go into detail as it’s too long winded but I’ve been involved in numerous studies about body language, facial expressions, eye movements and when he says something, his eye movements will give him away. You can look this up yourself just by googling something simple like eye direction, lying. You can tell when he’s processing a legitimate memory and when he’s constructing a lie.

2. ‘I honestly feel sorry for YOU’ ‘YOU have become obsessed with ME’ ‘I’m truly sorry YOU have become that obsessed with ME’ Typical in NPD (Narcissistic personality disorder) he has an inflated view of himself and will not let people speak anything but highly of him. This gets more and more visible the longer he gets call out.

3.Here are the most common traits of NPD, I think you can pick the ones that Paul fits into quite easily.

• Upset other people often ✅
  • Struggle to keep relationships✅
  • Put themself first✅
  • Think they know the “right” way✅
  • Think about themself most of the time and talk about themself a lot✅
  • Crave attention and admiration✅
  • Exaggerate their talents and achievements✅
  • Believe they’re special✅✅✅✅✅
  • Set unrealistic goals (putting food in the fridge doesn’t count)
  • Have wide, fast mood swings✅
  • Have a hard time taking others’ feelings seriously✅
  • Strive to win, whatever it takes✅
  • Fantasize about unlimited success, money, and power✅

12 out of 13 fit into Paul’s personality and that’s just what we see online.

4.‘My friend made this game up’ once again deflecting, as if it say well he did it first, not me. Forgetting he made it bleeping creepy by asking for feet

5. It was just a fun game, notice how he changed the sentence 3 times, ‘fan interaction, following interaction, friend interaction’ he realised ‘fan’ would’ve caused problems with people so made sure he covered his ass with this one. But automatically going in for a ‘fan interaction’ speaks volumes about him truly thinking he has fans and we aren’t all here just taking the piss. (Inflated personal view)

6. We ALL saw his reaction to receiving those photos, this wasn’t a ‘fan interaction’ game, it was a way to get photos off his following, (most young girls or full time mummies)

7. Notice how he changed his tone of voice and pulled a face when discussing feet. ‘Horrible naked feet’ .. the one part people were discussing mainly and he specifically acts disgusted by it, when on the day of this ‘cool’ game, he openly asked for naked feet.

8. ‘This is a fun game, a cool game’ ‘it’s for you to gain confidence putting your photo out there’ making it seem to the less switched on individual that this will benefit them, this will help them. Sending photos to a complete stranger and acting like it’ll benefit them. ‘It was a fun game for people to feel confident’

9. ‘I’m so sorry that’s how you think’ ‘everything has to be sexual to you’ … let’s get this straight, his reactions to receiving these photos, were SEXUAL. He made this sexual and the fact to even think this is normal of a 41 year old man to teenage girls, he needs to give your head a wobble. Let’s not forget he turns absolutely every thing sexual, no matter what the conversation may be.

10. This whole video is simply him deflecting every accusation back to us. At no point did he say, yeah fair play that looks weird as duck now I think about it. It’s always deflecting onto someone else. All you hundreds and thousands of people are the problem, not him.

Times ticking, Paul. Time to grab your big boy pants and own up.

I hope you enjoy this cool game that’s slowing unfolding right in front of your eyes. Looks like you won’t be getting £200 or passing go for much longer. Straight to jail for you!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.