SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused. Remi joined hollys live whilst she was on a live with Paul?
Holly was on live with Paul, then she went live with this guy trying to expose Paul then straight after another guy trying to do the same thing. She seemed genuinely surprised and hadn’t heard the rumours before.

Reactions: 3
Holly was on live with Paul, then she went live with this guy trying to expose Paul then straight after another guy trying to do the same thing. She seemed genuinely surprised and hadn’t heard the rumours before.
Amazing. Paul must be cacking himself. More and more people coming out the woodwork about him

I am so confused. Remi joined hollys live whilst she was on a live with Paul?
She was on live with Paul, then went live with Remi. Everyone was commenting saying bring remi in when she was live with Paul. Paul was just brushing her off n talking nonsense when she was asking for someone else to join the live in the little box. I think he was acting like he couldn’t add anyone else. Then when he was leaving live he was like aww enjoy your little box thingy.

She was on live with Paul, then went live with Remi. Everyone was commenting saying bring remi in when she was live with Paul. Paul was just brushing her off n talking nonsense when she was asking for someone else to join the live in the little box. I think he was acting like he couldn’t add anyone else. Then when he was leaving live he was like aww enjoy your little box thingy.
I am so gutted I missed this

Reactions: 2
wow that remi seems set on finding more stuff out!! wonder how it will all pan out for paul!?

Reactions: 7
it’s about time, i honestly think now paul will be panicking! it’s defo gunna come to a head. surely sophie is opening her eyes and seeing this as it is by now 🤣

_inthishills wanted to out him so bad but Holly looked scared. She was getting told Paul was slating her in his live. Probably daunting. Fingers crossed the mod with about 100k followers can do some damage with this

What needs to be remembered is there's innocent children involved. One who could suffer because of his dad's actions, and one who is in the middle of the current situation

Reactions: 9
The one thing I don’t understand is - he slept with a 15/16 whatever year old and got her pregnant when he was 27? Is that correct ? But that was years ago, and weren’t they then together for ages ? So surely people have had years to call him out on it? Like her parent ? Or social services at the time? What about his family? I don’t get it

Reactions: 1
The one thing I don’t understand is - he slept with a 15/16 whatever year old and got her pregnant when he was 27? Is that correct ? But that was years ago, and weren’t they then together for ages ? So surely people have had years to call him out on it? Like her parent ? Or social services at the time? What about his family? I don’t get it
I think a lot are fooled by his nice guy act. Social services couldn’t do anything if they were genuinely good parents even when the baby was born as she was legal when the child was born, unless the child was at risk they wouldn’t have got involved.

Sadly I think before they split up even though he’s an absolute nonce he probably was a good dad and spent a lot of time with his son until he decided he was tik tok famous and had too many women at his feet to spend time with his son

I’m sorry but if I got in a new relationship and all I got was the piss ripped out of him I’d run a mile. Imagine announcing on fb you’re in a relationship (before tiktok was popular) and you had hundreds of comments saying what an absolute ick he is?! You would go to bed thinking wtf have I done … SURELY

Because she knows nothing about him. I bet she couldn’t answer 5 questions about what he likes
Playing games with young girls
Impregnating young girls
Ignoring his son for a new bit
Talking about things in front of his son
Doing cringe tik tok videos
Acting a victim
Hating on Jack Graelish

There we go Soph that's a start for you let us know if you want any more help

Reactions: 5
Playing games with young girls
Impregnating young girls
Ignoring his son for a new bit
Talking about things in front of his son
Doing cringe tik tok videos
Acting a victim
Hating on Jack Graelish

There we go Soph that's a start for you let us know if you want any more help
The hate on Jack grealish was so weird. That tiktok video honestly…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.