SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok for those that can't watch. Paul went live with someone called Holly. Then people went over to Holly and she knew nothing about the tit surrounding paul. A guy called remi is on dual with Holly now and they are reading thru tattle. He's ready to expose him.

Reactions: 5
How do I contact the dole where Sophie lives and tell them she has a man staying over who is cooking and buying things towards that household so they stop her universal credit. She won’t be getting much in ikea then 👀
They are both twats but seriously grassing a mother up is the lowest. She’s clearly vulnerable and grassing her up would make her situation 10x worse laying right into that p3dos hands. Give your head a wobble.

Reactions: 33
They are both twats but seriously grassing a mother up is the lowest. She’s clearly vulnerable and grassing her up would make her situation 10x worse laying right into that p3dos hands. Give your head a wobble.
I agree. That would impact on her child, and this car crash isn't his fault

Reactions: 11
I feel like he’s going to do something really big soon and we’ll all be watching a YouTube documentary next year on how he went from a tiktoker to a groomer and we’ll all be witnesses…

Like the don’t duck with cats documentary!

Reactions: 6
Someone asked if Paul wants more kids and he said THATS SOMETHING ME AND SOPHIE WILL DISCUSS 😳😳😳😳😳

Her doorbell went and the look on his face! He absolutely cacked himself! It was just a parcel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Message for Remi (you king) Because Paul has narcissistic traits, and he's a sociopath, he'll deny/twist/laugh at the evidence against him. He will gaslight till he's blue in the face. But he's everything that's been said.

Reactions: 8
Paul's going to be absolutely flapping it all day now. Hes going to ruin his perfect little day out with Sophie because hes going to be constantly checking his phone and looking over his shoulder 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.