Snapshoteye #24 Hotel trips and carpet skids, the end game is still to touch your kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello and happy Friday! 😚 Anyone giving out hugs? 🤪 I think I want one! 🥺 Eeee 🐷

Welcome to thread 24 you beautifully wonderful amazing humans. Just own it. I’m going to worship being me and you should worship being you 😉

As Paul is now into babs that make content I’m going to include some of the best bits from the last thread. You are all hilarious, keep the good work up piggies 🐷

Ps. Shoutout to NR and all the OGs on the thread who Paul has tried to mess with (not physically) but failed. You will never win x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
He seems even more unhinged than usual in that last video, very erratic and looks pure bleeping evil

Reactions: 4
I want to hear more about this inner circle that has supposedly been infiltrated

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That faded check shirt looks absolutely hideous. I’m a fan of the checked clothing as much as the next person, but Paul has this ability to make any item of clothing look like it is grotty AF.
And can I just say THOSE TRAINERS. As a self confessed sneakerhead with more trainers than you could ever imagine those disgusting things and bringing me out in a rash, they look like they need a good clean AND they’re far too big for him. The fronts just look like they’re flopping around while he “dances”. They’re knocking me sick. I think for the next thread we need a poll - what part of Pool disgusts you the most: Facial hair, hair, holes in jumper, clothing and the lack of clothes washing, the trainers, the skinny jeans. Actually not one redeemable feature about him the nonce.

Spill the tea please babs. Of course he’s scared of pweirdo Hunters, which in turn shows he’s never going to stop chasing young girls he’s just trying to get smarter about how he does it. If you’re in the inner circle, how did it go down when Sophie/Queen Sharene and Leanne did the live?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh thank god, was panicking there eeeeee, anyone giving out vodkas. I think I need one eeeee

Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been MIA for a few days dealing with a load of tit so can anyone explain his latest video, have I missed a load of drama or is he just causing his own?

Reactions: 2
I wish we could sometimes just write ‘hi’ because sometimes I’m too speechless to write anything.

Another day has almost passed and Paul is still being a predator online.

Thread 24 hamily can you believe it! Just checking in all the OGs are okay as I feel we’ve had some people go very quiet on us!

Big hugs

ps WHY HAS HE STILL GOT THAT HOODIE ON IT’S REALLY BOTHERING ME

Reactions: 8
New ick unlocked, imagining Pool squatting on the floor to get a good view of the cobblestones for his amazing latest photography tiktok. The stench.. the flakes.. the trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.