Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been active recently so missed the bulk of a few threads it seems. I've also missed the initiation ceremony to get into the hamily.

Anyone giving out free passes, I think I want one eeeeeee.

Hi x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've not been active recently so missed the bulk of a few threads it seems. I've also missed the initiation ceremony to get into the hamily.

Anyone giving out free passes, I think I want one eeeeeee.

Hi x
we are all hamily!!! No special initiation here!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe I got myself blocked off his TT… he won’t let me back in 🙈😂

How do I watch the ham man now?!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe I got myself blocked off his TT… he won’t let me back in 🙈😂

How do I watch the ham man now?!
You’ll have to live vicariously through us 😛 but honestly his lives have been drier than Gandhi’s flip flop so you’re not missing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So late to the game here BUT I just saw his TikTok on "mental health" and it was so unbelievably distasteful. He is basically using mental health as a shield for his bad behavior i.e - don't call me out on my bad behavior because I could be struggling with mental health. Bringing other people into it and using their issues to cover his own is awful! What a narcissist. He's an absolute loooooney

Reactions: 8

Sorry I’m late I was picking up @Gie-uz-peace for our road trip.
Hope you enjoyed the mixtape I made up to help pass the time Only recorded the four songs cos I thought we would like it on a loop. Just to get us in the mood for the big meet. Anyhoo, the main man likes to flail about to the same tunes and create absolutely no innovative material so just copying him, that big social media influencer that he is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope you enjoyed the mixtape I made up to help pass the time Only recorded the four songs cos I thought we would like it on a loop. Just to get us in the mood for the big meet. Anyhoo, the main man likes to flail about to the same tunes and create absolutely no innovative material so just copying him, that big social media influencer that he is
you guys got room in the back for a little one? i'll fill up the thermos with lilt

• Heart
Reactions: 2
bleeping PAYPHONE AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 3
you guys got room in the back for a little one? i'll fill up the thermos with lilt
aye, jump in. Any requests?

sorry , anything by a boyband is not allowed. Don’t want to risk any hood pulling, sleeve yanking, hand hiding and peely Wally stomach flashing behaviour in the back …. Or the front whilst I’m on the subject

Reactions: 2

sorry , anything by a boyband is not allowed. Don’t want to risk any hood pulling, sleeve yanking, hand hiding and peely Wally stomach flashing behaviour in the back …. Or the front whilst I’m on the subject
Can we have ‘Jack Grealish’ by Paul Breach?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I ain’t ever been with a baddie should surely be on there? The amount i’ve heard it I could probably compose it from scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.