Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💙 I don't know about you but I'm feeling thread 22 💙

I love this thread so much! I've just come from the Tanya Burr thread which is volatile to say the least and coming onto this thread just feels like coming home to my safe space. Love you all little piggies xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I was transported back to that one time the thread got locked and the Mods told us off and then someone's door bell went and pandemonium kicked off and I couldn't breath for the laughing!! 🤣🤣
this was my favourite thing that has ever happened since these threads started. I can’t tell you much I laughed at the time

Also our PCRs for holiday are negative, we fly tomorrow and hubby said “please can you not bring Paul on this holiday”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
this was my favourite thing that has ever happened since these threads started. I can’t tell you much I laughed at the time

Also our PCRs for holiday are negative, we fly tomorrow and hubby said “please can you not bring Paul on this holiday”
Imagine you finally get onto the plane, everyone's in their seats and suddenly over the tannoy you hear,

"Gooood morning!! and happy holidays to you, anyone giving out hugs? eeee I think I want one, I'm your pilot today, Paul Snapshoteye 41. No I'm not actually trained to fly a plane but I'm gonna OWN IT babs. You are all incredibly beautiful and wonderful. Anyway let's get on the way.. DO YOU REMEMBER BEFORE THE EUWOOOOS.."

end scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine you finally get onto the plane, everyone's in their seats and suddenly over the tannoy you hear,

"Gooood morning!! and happy holidays to you, anyone giving out hugs? eeee I think I want one, I'm your pilot today, Paul Snapshoteye 41. No I'm not actually trained to fly a plane but I'm gonna OWN IT babs. You are all incredibly beautiful and wonderful. Anyway let's get on the way.. DO YOU REMEMBER BEFORE THE EUWOOOOS.."

end scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
my ring doorbell is dead and i haven’t had the guts to charge it since that fateful night 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
paul exits the cockpit to see what the commotion is… he starts coyly walking down the aisle with inverted feet, clenched smile and pulling on his hair.

he looks you dead in the eyes.

sweat starts to form on summernights brow. Babies begin to cry.

His eyes squint, his wet circle mouth slowly opens and he whispers ‘what’s your favourite packet of crisps gorge’

Mr Summernights pulls you back into your chair as the plane is filled with silence.

Paul pulls out his Bluetooth speaker and dances to ‘I ain’t never been with a baddie’ as he walks back towards the front of the plane.

Turbo Tina is clapping and cheering him on whilst holding onto the aeroplane wing for dear life.

And scene.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Settling down. I've only been skimming the threads of late but got a bit more time on my hands to catch up.

paul exits the cockpit to see what the commotion is… he starts coyly walking down the aisle with inverted feet, clenched smile and pulling on his hair.

he looks you dead in the eyes.

sweat starts to form on summernights brow. Babies begin to cry.

His eyes squint, his wet circle mouth slowly opens and he whispers ‘what’s your favourite packet of crisps gorge’

Mr Summernights pulls you back into your chair as the plane is filled with silence.

Paul pulls out his Bluetooth speaker and dances to ‘I ain’t never been with a baddie’ as he walks back towards the front of the plane.

Turbo Tina is clapping and cheering him on whilst holding onto the aeroplane wing for dear life.

And scene.
I’m dead

Also, my flight is 8 hours. I’m going to miss at least two threads aren’t I

• Haha
Reactions: 11
paul better keep a lid on it til 11 i’m at a gig in chester and need minimum drama to save me from FOMO🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was watching one of the piss take tiktokers today and saw Paul the head taking about his favourite dinosaur and honest to god I threw up not just a little bit in my mouth, he’s really is a disgusting excuse for a human being, how is this thing allowed to stay on SM he really does make me feel ill 🤮😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.