Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming my seat on the plane to the Bahamas with the piglets
Amazing recap as usual @nurseren, head of the Hamily 🐷 can’t believe this is my third thread title 😱 I’m honoured laydehs 🥕

can’t wait to see what this weekend holds. It’ll be thread 22 by 12 tonight!🤣

Lots of love x

hi x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope for his son’s sake he has made it clear he doesn’t want to see him. Or maybe son’s mum has said Paul can’t have contact unless he gives up social media.

Reactions: 12
I could be completely wrong but what if he used his dad status to lure women in? You know the men that gloat on Facebook how they’re a good dad and his kids are his world but behind closed doors they couldn’t be less interested?

if baby mom decided she didn’t want their son featured on Paul’s TikTok anymore, Paul may have lost his way in with the ladies (how else will he show what a good person he is?) and therefore has no motivation to see him, cos TikTok and meeting women come first.

I’m not stating for one minute Paul doesn’t love his son, I think he does… but his priorities are all wrong. It’s sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m at a friends having Chinese and wine tonight so I don’t think I’ll catch the live or this thread at all! Can people please please screen record 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

got my best outfit on for tonight’s shehamigans. Hubby is working late, I’m going to order a payday Deliveroo and sit back and wait for the drama to unfold
Great catch up @nurseren - you really are the mother ham of this group of wee piglets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m at a friends having Chinese and wine tonight so I don’t think I’ll catch the live or this thread at all! Can people please please screen record 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤
If your friend won't watch Paul's live breakdown with you then are they really your friend? 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15

got my best outfit on for tonight’s shehamigans. Hubby is working late, I’m going to order a payday Deliveroo and sit back and wait for the drama to unfold
Great catch up @nurseren - you really are the mother ham of this group of wee piglets
Im so proud of all my little piggy wigs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I LOVE how we’ve gone from calling Paul ham to calling ourselves pigs.

See Paul, can we really be that bad? We are dissing ourselves daily here😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven't managed to catch up properly ugh this is a full time job 🤣. But about Frankie, is it definitely her who's commenting on his lives etc? Not a fake account?

Reactions: 1
I haven't seen what Frankie looks like, are there pics anywhere? I assume she's the usual blonde, young, usual criteria etc?

Reactions: 3
I knew this creepy weirdo would have his own threads on here.
The man is psoriasis in human form, I bet he leaves flakes of skin everywhere he goes 🤢
Never before has anything made me cringe as much as this guy…his gross smile that just showcases how disgusting his teeth are, his sleeves covering his tiny little hands, his off the shoulder hoody, the way he lip syncs and gets all the lyrics wrong 😂
I’m going to ask the McCanns to take him on holiday 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't managed to catch up properly ugh this is a full time job 🤣. But about Frankie, is it definitely her who's commenting on his lives etc? Not a fake account?
I’m certainly not convinced it’s Frankie, happy to be proven wrong but surely he’s just given turbo Tina a bonus to pretend she’s Frankie

Reactions: 6
I’m certainly not convinced it’s Frankie, happy to be proven wrong but surely he’s just given turbo Tina a bonus to pretend she’s Frankie
i would DIE to read Paul and TT texts where he’s asking her to post as Frankie

• Haha
B221930B-14CB-428D-B61C-A7E9AC15371E.jpeg

Here’s a picture to seduce you all, in celebration of a new thread 😗 no wonder Frankie can’t resist - Tina screaming and crying that she doesn’t get to bump uglies with the main ham himself x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
the only way TT can flirt with ham head is by pretending to be somebody else 😩 how tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew this creepy weirdo would have his own threads on here.
The man is psoriasis in human form, I bet he leaves flakes of skin everywhere he goes 🤢
Never before has anything made me cringe as much as this guy…his gross smile that just showcases how disgusting his teeth are, his sleeves covering his tiny little hands, his off the shoulder hoody, the way he lip syncs and gets all the lyrics wrong 😂
I’m going to ask the McCanns to take him on holiday 👌🏼
I feel compelled to confirm that whilst I have psoriasis, I do not ever flake anywhere 😂 😂
Not Paul out there giving all us eczema/dermatitis/psoriasis-suffering hamlets a bad name.

• Haha
the thing is even if there is something going on which means he isn’t allowed to see his son, Paul puts more fight and effort into seeing a woman than him. He will literally travel to the ends of the earth with his job seekers to see a girl.
**IF** he's not allowed to see his son, this could be the reason why. As a mother myself, I'd be bleeping furious if my kid's dad was prioritising women, over his kid & I'd cut that contact right down. Kids need reliability and persistence, not someone who's gonna drop em like a hot cake or ignore them on visits because of a bit of skirt.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.