Snapshoteye #21 Frankie is back on the scene, she must like her fella’s pale & unclean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just warming my trotters up on the sand 🏝 ready for this new thread to be full of manic feral behaviour and absolute hammy lolz

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hamlets and Piglets, it’s thread 21! Is anyone giving out restraining orders, I think I I want one… eeeee 😬

Last thread we were all getting ready to hop in the Lincoln Police Social Media Chopper (as funded by Paul’s Dad) to head off to Prison. Well it turns out, WE ARE OFF ON HOLIDAY INSTEAD! Cheers Paulypops!

Pack the lilt, pack your best hoody and get on board Hammy Airlines to a trip to Pig Island in the Bahamas!!! 🐷 🏝 ✈

This all inclusive resort includes;

🐷 Free hugz

🐷 Inspirational speeches from our Paul telling us to “own it”

🐷 Dance classes from our Paul so we know how to renegade while telling the police that we are a ponce

🐷 hot chocolate fountain and Lilt

🐷 chopper tour around the island

🐷 skincare classes from Paul… wait, they were cancelled?

🐷 what’s that I see? A childcare crèche ran by Paul? Oh it’s only for girls aged 16-21? Never mind…

🐷 self help classes from Turbo Tina such as “how to get ponces to notice you” & “how to be the fastest mod”

🐷 and the threat of Paul saying he’s never going live again but going live every 2 hours

In other news,

🐖 Paul was cheeky and said he was going on a 4hr 40min train ride. I personally thought he was going on the slow bus around Lincoln, but a clever piglet on here figured out we were off to Chester

🐖 What’s in Chester I hear you all oink? Frankie.

🐖 Frankie was Paul’s girlfriend prior to Sophie, and the relationship was a staggering 3 weeks long. He wears hoodies for longer than 3 weeks.

🐖 The relationship ended badly, resulting in the now infamous “chopper gate” in which Paul ran away to a field overnight and a police helicopter had to come and find him. Supposedly.

🐖 Frankie is now commenting on Paul’s lives calling him gorgeous and everyone is confused, esp as Frankie vanished from social media following her “relationship” with Paul

As always, the boring Mum stuff

♥ Paul’s behaviour can be triggering and concerning at times, so if you feel overwhelmed and worried, please look after yourself.

♥ Don’t reveal your IG names

♥ Video files can be compressed on WhatsApp but I did see that FB is having an issue (can anyone confirm this?)

♥ Report accounts that feel “dodgy” to you, it’s known for TT to lurk on here and compromise everyone’s safety and fun & check your tiktok settings

#wearehamily
You never miss with the summary’s😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I’m late, was in my way and got roped into joining a bleeping parade didn’t I. They begged me to do it, said the last guy they hired has fucked off to Chester and didn’t turn up on his first day.

273C5F66-7A2F-4D6C-9F2B-86ABD8F07E7A.jpeg

Amazing recap as usual! Thread 21 eh? Time moves so quick here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You never miss with the summary’s😂
wait until I’m back at work full time! Who am I kidding, I’ll still do it for your guys xoxo

Sorry I’m late, was in my way and got roped into joining a bleeping parade didn’t I. They begged me to do it, said the last guy they hired has fucked off to Chester and didn’t turn up on his first day.

View attachment 1022960

Amazing recap as usual! Thread 21 eh? Time moves so quick here
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 roped into a parade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally off topic sorry but google is not helpful - does anyone know If u block a number, can they still call you if they "withhold" it? So instead of their number popping up, no caller id pops up? Will they still get through?
yes, I blocked my work’s number and then they would ring off withheld 😤

What makes me a little bit sad (mainly because I’ve got a tit mum) is the fact that he will travel over 4 hours on a train to a travelodge, go walking in the day and sit in his hotel room at night.
why can’t he get the train to where his son lives, go walking in the day when his sons at school and then spend some time together in the evening? Even if that was in the hotel room, takeaway, meal out, cinema, bowling, anything?! Why can’t he do that?

Reactions: 30
yes, I blocked my work’s number and then they would ring off withheld 😤
I just found a way... if you have an iphone, go into settings, phone, scroll down a bit to silence unknown calls. Your phone wont ring but it will appear in missed calls and they can live voicemails if they want.

Reactions: 2
What makes me a little bit sad (mainly because I’ve got a tit mum) is the fact that he will travel over 4 hours on a train to a travelodge, go walking in the day and sit in his hotel room at night.
why can’t he get the train to where his son lives, go walking in the day when his sons at school and then spend some time together in the evening? Even if that was in the hotel room, takeaway, meal out, cinema, bowling, anything?! Why can’t he do that?
Exactly what I was thinking earlier. I do think there’s more to the son situation that we know about, maybe he’s not allowed to see Paul if Paul is actively using the internet or something. I still think the Christmas covid situation was bullshit. But it would make me sad if I saw the husband of my kid going nearly 5hrs on the train to go to Zara rather than to me.

Reactions: 7
I just found a way... if you have an iphone, go into settings, phone, scroll down a bit to silence unknown calls. Your phone wont ring but it will appear in missed calls and they can live voicemails if they want.
I do love you. My work has an automated “ring if you can work tonight” message that goes out and it infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Exactly what I was thinking earlier. I do think there’s more to the son situation that we know about, maybe he’s not allowed to see Paul if Paul is actively using the internet or something. I still think the Christmas covid situation was bullshit. But it would make me sad if I saw the husband of my kid going nearly 5hrs on the train to go to Zara rather than to me.
I 100% think there is something going on regarding him not being able to see him, I’d like to hope anyway because I really can’t understand how someone doesn’t want to see their child.
if my only option was walking, I’d walk day and night to see my child

What do we recon ham face is doing right now…
Slapping his meat

Reactions: 11
the thing is even if there is something going on which means he isn’t allowed to see his son, Paul puts more fight and effort into seeing a woman than him. He will literally travel to the ends of the earth with his job seekers to see a girl.

Reactions: 13
Plain and simple, he’s a tit dad and his son is an inconvenience to his dating life

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.