Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blunderwoman

When everyone was looking up their first post on these threads I was actually so confused that my first post was on the first thread but it was NOVEMBER!
I genuinely cannot remember life before these threads, how have we got 20 threads in 3 months 😶 the woman was too stunned to speak.
my first post was 8th November on the 1st thread too. What a whirlwind it’s been to get to 20 so quickly 🤣 feels like I’ve been discussing gammon head for years!

Reactions: 1

Kingsnappy

He honestly just needs real life friends 😂
Nah guys he is clearly obsessed with Frankie… makes a fake profile on insta of her, then travels to her city and makes a fake tattle to come on and make out like he is with her? The guy is an unhinged little freak and a stalker, he’s gonna end up getting arrested at this point.
What a weirdo

hamlet101

he said he was going to buy a train ticket and then the live paused and we were all like 👁👄👁
Ahh ok - I was in a meeting (bloody work taking over as per) so couldnt hear anything and then just suddenly went off! Obvs he didnt want anyone to know the destination he was buying a ticket for!

BigHugzBabz

I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.
Tag me in any new threads please hamlets so I can find you x

Hi x
I hope your ok smurfgirl, We are here if you need us ❤❤

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
Big love to @Smurfgirl. Look forward to some big hugs when you’re back xx

I’m gutted. I’m away all weekend in the sticks with no signal and I’m going to miss all the drama 😭