Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBud

What’s his insta username? I thought it was “beautybeyondthe_eye” but he doesn’t come up..

Reactions: 1

wineanddine

VIP Member
I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.
Tag me in any new threads please hamlets so I can find you x

Hi x
Take all the time you need, we will be here to welcome you back whenever you’re ready. ♥ Take care of yourself, we’ve got you.

• Heart

Ginge89

Chatty Member
sorry being serious for a min, if you viewed TikTok links on here, does the person who posted it get a notification saying that “X has viewed” thus revealing our username?

Just concerned that TT will do this, and find our personal accounts.

It shows it to me but not publically how do I delete that comment!
Not that I care if he blocks me.

• Heart

dontlietome

Anyone that missed his live this morning you really didn’t miss much. He’s going on a trip somewhere but won’t tell anyone where

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Haha can you imagine bumping into him on the street
Hey Hamlets 🐷

Got room for one more? Longtime lurker here 👋🏻 Is it just me or was anyone hoping he'd bang his head on the wardrobe in his latest vid? Maybe that would knock the narcissistic drivel out of him, for someone who keeps spouting 'Toxic Tiktok'.. why the fuck you still on it Pool ya knob?

On a more positive note, just want to say you guys have made me absolutely howl at these threads, top tier content lads 👌

Hi ❤ x
Welcome 🐷