Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gr33ngirl

Do you think he genuinely believes what he is doing is perfectly ok or he knows he's acting dodgy and just doesn't care? I know he said he wasn't the "most cleverest" but you really have to be clueless if you can't see what you're doing is at the least weird

Reactions: 1

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.
Tag me in any new threads please hamlets so I can find you x

Hi x
Lots of love to you! We will all be here ready and waiting for your return! ❤❤❤

Hi x

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
My sister told me when I first started tik tok that someone gets a notification saying you have watched their video but I thought that was a lie is it actually true 😩
I don’t get these.. but then I think I faffed with my settings and turned off the notifications for this.
TT we see you babe 🧐

hamlet101

Has his live just been a white screen with no sound and then ended abruptly for anyone else???

hazza26

He says hi to so many people so they turn around and say "omg youre that guy from tiktok! I love your dances"! when in reality they will say he is ponce with flaky skin, dodgy and needs to moisturise his face!!
He’s going to say hi to the wrong person… the penny will drop who he is and get elbow dropped in the guts. If I was him I’d cut about in a burka so no one could see my face! I think he was dropped on his head as a baby and that’s why it’s flat at the back….

hi xx

This times a billion 😍❤
@nurseren i hope you know how appreciated you are here! 💖

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I'm bowing out for a while. What would have been my daughters birth date is looming and I'm all over the place emotionally, and all this is boosting my anger. I'll be back I'm sure, but for now I need to look after me.
Tag me in any new threads please hamlets so I can find you x

Hi x
Sending you lots of love and strength ❤

mmmmomo

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s talking about tattle in that video, have just looked through that manager account and some of the comments are 😳 We are harsh af here but I don’t think any of us have taken it that far
I don’t put it past him making it up that tattle have said those things to push the idea to people that watch it that we are horrible people on here

Gie-uz-peace

THIS!

all of it. I have never been able to put my finger on what the feel good factor is in this these threads
its the liberating, arse smashing, grimness of it all.
Like Calamity Jane, Nellie from the Little House on the Prairie, Beryl the Peril and Just Williams Elizabeth… scweaming and s
scweaming until she is sick … got together for a right old bitchfest but it’s pure funny . Nuggets the lot of them

apologies to the younger bams in here - my References age along with a bitch like me
Fucks sake !

I apologise. I’ve been so invested in another Tiktoker that I’ve just realised that I’ve done her version of own it babz. I will do better in future

• Haha

hamlet101

Piglets and Hamlets, pack your stripes pyjamas and post your best Paul face for your mugshot, ITS A TATTLE ROAD TRIP TO PRISON! 🐷🚓

previously, on Law and Order - Special Paul Unit BONG BONG

🐖 Paul revealed in a live that his “meetings” that he won’t shut up about is him going to the Police to report us
🐖 He says that “social media laws aren’t up to date” and the Police are using our avatars to recognise us
🐖 So stay tuned for Lisa Simpson, Adam Driver, Big D from Benefit Street and several packets of ham to be arrested
🐖 Tattle all decided that we are off to Prison, so pick your bunk mates. Selflessly, @BigHugzBabz is putting a Velvetiser up her vagina for us

please add anything I’ve missed!
Thank you for the recap as always 👏👏👏

• Heart

hamlet101

I don’t know who the ex mod is… and I have no idea where the woman I’m on about is from🤣 I just noticed her commenting in his lives. Could be completely innocent as I’m just speculating… She’s very pretty though!
🤣🤣 has she been on his lives recently?