Snapshoteye #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PIGLETS my husband has just told me that there’s a pig beach in the Bahamas so I guess that’s where we are all off too?

also he thinks he’s so funny; I ask him to find a gif of a pig swimming as I’m too busy taking my inhaler from laughing so much, and he’s just sent me a photo of me swimming on holiday

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else hear who he would banish to an island before he said us tattlers?
I quote “Tina. Pack you cossie love, you’re off” I was crying!!!!

On a serious note, I seem to keep forgetting that I’m not working from home anymore. I’ve bought all colleagues up to speed on my new hobby (as previously mentioned) and today my colleagues were chatting about work by my desk and one said “do you remember….” And the pause was long enough for me to go “before the euwo’s, there was a footballer…” I got some strange looks. I caught their eye and just said “Pedalo Paul” and they both went “ahhh ok”!! Currently waiting to be sectioned

Reactions: 22
Currently lying in bed cackling at the thought of the pigmobile airport express pulling up at a helipad

who thought getting out of “prison” would feel this good. How we getting there? Paulypops chopper?
[/QUOTE]

that’s it, I’m going to end up having an asthma attack!!! I had to take my inhaler the other day when @anonforever said “who’s got a get out of jail free card, I think I want one eeeeeee ” and I couldn’t cope for 30 minutes

Reactions: 10
that’s it, I’m going to end up having an asthma attack!!! I had to take my inhaler the other day when @anonforever said “who’s got a get out of jail free card, I think I want one eeeeeee ” and I couldn’t cope for 30 minutes
[/QUOTE]

Sorry babs, big hugs x

(still got tears in my eyes and pretty sure my neighbours think I’ve lost it. Husband, as usual, is sleeping like a log completely oblivious)

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he say he was gonna focus on himself and it’d be a while before another woman.

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
LMFAO queen I’m so glad you loved it

Reactions: 3
Didn’t he say he was gonna focus on himself and it’d be a while before another woman.
That lasted all of 30 seconds! He got a sniff of free digs at Frankies and the cunt was off like a firework…

Reactions: 5
what’s everyone’s thoughts on the frankie stuff? i’m so confused, i thought she deleted all social media because of his behaviour? i’m soooo bemused and not really shocked because we all know what hammy is like, but i just don’t really have any words for how bizarre this is all becoming

Reactions: 3
Someone needs to shake Frankie into next week! What is she doing?! Turns out I’ve got mutual friends with her *not my circus, not my monkeys, not my circus, not my monkeys*

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1021921
we got you
(no offence meant babs xoxo)
You a real one for this

You get a seat right next to me don't worry babs

In you come into the cabana with the rest of us pale but not translucent like Pool hams

In you come into the cabana with the rest of us pale but not translucent like Pool hams

Omg Linda La Hughes
Nah cause I've been randomly quoting the barbie scene from that all week.. I'm clearly not okay

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m very late piglets, just endured the video on tik tok.
Is everyone aware of the new ‘fit check’ and ‘nawative’ he’s aware we don’t like pool or snapshoteye but that’s our nawative and that’s what we choose to do. He still likes pool and he still likes snapshoteye and be like people who say HI X
Babz. You’re in a travelodge pulling your collar and probably your little pig in blanket, just call for the chopper already.
Pool, snapshoteye, nonce, 42

Hi x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.