Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gonna be like Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway when the presenter turns up at someone’s door out of the blue..

Maybe he’s been tracking us all and one unlucky Tattler is gonna get a knock on the door from Mr Ham Head n 👀
liked and shared, hope i win🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how Tina feels about the fact that we talk about her more than what Paul does 🤪😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads, little ren is in surgery and I love all of you!!! He’s got surgery today and next week, and my little piglets are keeping me going!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Snapshoteye #20 Pauls off out on a new adventure, hopefully to sort out his teeth and get a denture

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@nurseren hope it all goes well!! Thinking of you all ❤

Do we have permission for someone to make a new thread? No one wants to take your job but we all know you have bigger fish to fry right now than writing a recap!🤣X

EDIT: scratch that- she’s still on form! You go girl!

Reactions: 2

sorry there’s no thread title! But I couldn’t let you guys down!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.