Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely put no toothpaste on that toothbrush, no wonder he’s got sweetcorn teeth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did he even pack clean underwear cause all I seen was him pick up dirty hoodies off the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is he acting like he’s some super FBI agent on some inconspicuous trip… the guys going for the bus to go geocaching 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it very strange he won’t tell anyone where he’s going etc. I’ve got an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that he could possibly be going to meet a child

Reactions: 5
This man is so erratic, he went from writing an email, to booking a night away, to packing his bag with his stinking clothes and now heading off to the train station for said night away.. all in 45 minutes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if only he had forgotten to pack his phone charger 🙄 he very nearly forgot to pack underwear 🤢 who forgets that?!

Reactions: 2
That fake yawn he’s just did when someone mentioned a hotel pool made me feel sick everything he does is repulsive

Reactions: 1
WHO SAID ABOUT A SWIMMING POOL IN HIS LIVE 🤣🤣🤣😅 HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT IT REFERRED TO

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He said he won’t tell anyone where he’s going but someone will recognise any pictures he puts on insta, or if he does any TikTok’s outside 😂

Reactions: 3
he gets so rattled and wound up.. do i smell a breakdown or did someone just open a packet of ham? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I find it very strange he won’t tell anyone where he’s going etc. I’ve got an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that he could possibly be going to meet a child
I don’t think it’s a child, probably one of his yummy mummy followers so he can meet her for a hot choccy and swiftly move in with her x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.