Snapshoteye #19 After Sophie finally found a sense of humour, is it the end for TikTok’s boomer groomer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right come on fellow scousers, off we go to block any way into our city from the ham faced bobble head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
His live chat is so tame today.

How come he had 1k viewers on his live yesterday with public comments off but less than 200 today with them on?

Reactions: 1
His live chat is so tame today.

How come he had 1k viewers on his live yesterday with public comments off but less than 200 today with them on?
He’s set his profile to private. If you weren’t already following you won’t be able to join the live

Train tickets to places outside of a county are onwards of £50 surely he can’t afford that and hotel on benefits/no money?

It’s gonna be like Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway when the presenter turns up at someone’s door out of the blue..

Maybe he’s been tracking us all and one unlucky Tattler is gonna get a knock on the door from Mr Ham Head n 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“What are your goals for 2022?”

“Staying happy and smiley and exploring the world”

oh so not being a good dad then? That’s not important to you ok cool

Reactions: 9
When he said people recognise him when he's out OMFG I'm deceased, my funeral is next week ☠🤣🤣🤣🤣☠☠🤣☠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Turbo Tina is 100% reading here as I just commented on the live and she muted me and deleted my comment on his live which was completely harmless. Get a life Tina you lonely old fish wife and find a new hobby that doesn't involve obsessing over a weirdo like Paul.

He needs a Rogue in times like these

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When he said people recognise him when he's out OMFG I'm deceased, my funeral is next week ☠🤣🤣🤣🤣☠☠🤣☠🤣
I shall plan the wake... Ham sandwiches, flat lilt from 3 days ago and just because its a special occasion we'll even break out the old velvetiser to cheers you babz

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.