Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD suggestion: Pauls got a new victim, or is she trying to trick him? Sophie's made a tiktok with Paul's hot choc.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s see she ACTUALLY spills the beans..

report back hammies
Also someone ask why she blocked us 🤣

• Haha
See, this is why I didn’t think the account that posted was Sophie’s! Our Soph has a sense of humour. Sometimes.

Get that hot chocolate down ya gal
We do not claim Sophie, she is nothing more than infectious waste ☢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t think commenting on his lives or posts about what we think of him is the way forward. He needs catching out! Look how he relaxes in his lives with her and he says stuff that makes him look a right ponce! All that gets screenrecorded and then put on TikTok for thousands of people to see! It’s the only way he’s gonna get taken down. Him being relaxed and slipping up and being caught

Let’s me honest, would any of us actually want to be associated with Paul let alone be linked romantically with him??

Why does this girl keep chasing clout from Paul, if that were me I’d be changing my identity and moving planet.

I don’t get it lmfaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s me honest, would any of us actually want to be associated with Paul let alone be linked romantically with him??

Why does this girl keep chasing clout from Paul, if that were me I’d be changing my identity and moving planet.

I don’t get it lmfaoooo
Literally, why does she keep bringing it up. Sad little life Jane

Think logically though… let’s say she is a tattler.. she’s now got him in the chatty relaxed zone, think about what they chat about over txt.. over phone calls.. because we all know he’s given her his number, he can’t help himself.
Think of the stuff she could gather on the wrongun!!
You know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer!

If she’s not a tattler then she’s an idiot 😂
I suppose that is true. I was just raging because of the way it’s making his ego boost and I’d hate for him to think it’s acceptable to talk to any female that way. Plus, she’s a 24 year old woman who is deemed able to make her own choices and it annoys me when I see people saying on TT ‘BUT SHES LEGAL’ 🤪 I’d just hate for anything to take away what a danger this man is, that’s all 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.