Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sophie finally gaining a sense of humour. sharane must be rubbing off on her finally

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sophie is just making these vids to get some love and clout on here, I’m not forgetting Paul was balls deep in her a few weeks ago 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See, this is why I didn’t think the account that posted was Sophie’s! Our Soph has a sense of humour. Sometimes.

Get that hot chocolate down ya gal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can only imagine it’s because she’s jealous of our bond with Shakespeare

I’m not forgetting she took her son to meet a man off the internet for the first time
And made him sleep on a airbed in Paul's spare room 💀

duck off Sophie you little beg, you can try clout chase all you want but let's not forget everything bad you're going to say about Paul you was fighting tooth and nail for a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I don’t mean this in a horrible way at all and a lot of you may not agree with me- but if Leanne is off here, and only if she is, what the hell is she playing at going live with him and acting like they’re pals. It’s enabling him something chronic and giving him an ego boost that the world really doesn’t need. She’s gaining absolutely nothing from this and in the process making Paul think speaking to young females like that is acceptable, because in his own words ‘she doesn’t have an issue with anything I say’.

If she isn’t off here and just enjoys going live with him in her own time then fair enough… but being a tattler is a whole different ballgame and knowing how dangerous he is- it just doesn’t sit right with me personally 😬
Think logically though… let’s say she is a tattler.. she’s now got him in the chatty relaxed zone, think about what they chat about over txt.. over phone calls.. because we all know he’s given her his number, he can’t help himself.
Think of the stuff she could gather on the wrongun!!
You know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer!

If she’s not a tattler then she’s an idiot 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.