Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1FCD1E55-A420-4D91-A847-A437FEF60AE4.jpeg

What a sad little life Paul, in your Dad’s bathroom making Tiktoks. Huge hugz eeeeee 😬 to my fellow Nott’um laydeh @unsociable for the thread title. I owe you a can of red stripe at Rescue Rooms.

Recap Piglets? Feel free to add anything I might have missed!

🐷 Paul is continuing to nonce about on IG live. A very young lady called “Leanne” is still joining him on IGlive, despite only being live to Turbo Tina and The Tattlers who have been granted access. Paul remains so far up his own arse that he’s yet to realise this and genuinely thinks he has fans.
🐷 Turbo Tina has is still ratting out Tattlers, so clearly has hit a cold spot in trying to find who the Zodiac Killer is. She tried to be smart by asking Tattlers to put 💙💙💙 in Paul’s chat. Turbo Tina the Thicko.
🐷 Paul has quit tiktok. Wait nope, we are making videos but we are DEFINITELY not going live. Wait, is that James getting attention? “TINA DROP EVERYTHING, IM GOING LIVE” was the battle cry heard over Lincolnshire.
🐷 A great point raised by a Tattler is, what the duck does Turbo Tina do all day?
🐷 Paul said that we all shouldn’t be fighting over him on here. I’m not sure where him or Tina are looking to be honest as everyone is bonding on who is going to ride James Morell’s face into battle first.
🐷 Paul was desperate for some Jaffa Cakes and Lilt; so he took one negative covid test, coughed so hard all his dandruff flakes went over Lincoln City Centre and thought “perfect, I’m off out”. I was personally FEWMIN.
🐷 Because the Life of Paul can’t get any stranger, it appears Frankie is a mod in his subscription live chat. Yes you read that right, Paul charges people to talk at him while he ignores them to headbang to Jason Mraz. Jury is still out whether it is Frankie, or is Turbo Tina getting some overtime in for the promise of a go on Paul’s flaky sausage roll?
🐷 What’s a Paul thread without a Sophie and Sharene update? Sophie is so dull that no one is mentioning her, meanwhile Sharene is quite literally calling him a pweirdo in her tiktok bio. Sharene is everyone on Tattle’s dream BFF, and I for one, is going to take her out to Squares in Nottingham town centre for a cheeky pitcher xoxo

Until next time, Hamlets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
🥓 Just a reminder,
- No revealing your IG user name whether it’s your real account or a fake one, let’s protect each other as we all love each other
- Screen record if you wish but be mindful of your profile picture in any screen recordings
- Report to mods if you think Turbo Tina is around

Most asked question of the last thread was how to compress a video to upload to here. Facebook messenger app and WhatsApp will compress the files if you send them to yourself.

(Sorry not my best thread recap, been at work!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1003111
What a sad little life Paul, in your Dad’s bathroom making Tiktoks. Huge hugz eeeeee 😬 to my fellow Nott’um laydeh @unsociable for the thread title. I owe you a can of red stripe at Rescue Rooms.

🐷 Paul is continuing to ponce about on IG live. A very young lady called “Leanne” is still joining him on IGlive, despite only being live to Turbo Tina and The Tattlers who have been granted access. Paul remains so far up his own arse that he’s yet to realise this and genuinely thinks he has fans.
🐷 Turbo Tina has is still ratting out Tattlers, so clearly has hit a cold spot in trying to find who the Zodiac Killer is. She tried to be smart by asking Tattlers to put 💙💙💙 in Paul’s chat. Turbo Tina the Thicko.
🐷 Paul has quit tiktok. Wait nope, we are making videos but we are DEFINITELY not going live. Wait, is that James getting attention? “TINA DROP EVERYTHING, IM GOING LIVE” was the battle cry heard over Lincolnshire.
🐷 A great point raised by a Tattler is, what the duck does Turbo Tina do all day?
🐷 Paul said that we all shouldn’t be fighting over him on here. I’m not sure where him or Tina are looking to be honest as everyone is bonding on who is going to ride James Morell’s face into battle first.
🐷 Paul was desperate for some Jaffa Cakes and Lilt; so he took one negative covid test, coughed so hard all his dandruff flakes went over Lincoln City Centre and thought “perfect, I’m off out”. I was personally FEWMIN.
🐷 Because the Life of Paul can’t get any stranger, it appears Frankie is a mod in his subscription live chat. Yes you read that right, Paul charges people to talk at him while he ignores them to headbang to Jason Mraz. Jury is still out whether it is Frankie, or is Turbo Tina getting some overtime in for the promise of a go on Paul’s flaky sausage roll?
🐷 What’s a Paul thread without a Sophie and Sharene update? Sophie is so dull that no one is mentioning her, meanwhile Sharene is quite literally calling him a pweirdo in her tiktok bio. Sharene is everyone on Tattle’s dream BFF, and I for one, is going to take her out to Squares in Nottingham town centre for a cheeky pitcher xoxo

HAHAHAHHAA. Love it babz😍 fab job as always 💕💕💕💕

View attachment 1003111

🐷 Paul is continuing to ponce about on IG live. A very young lady called “Leanne” is still joining him on IGlive, despite only being live to Turbo Tina and The Tattlers who have been granted access. Paul remains so far up his own arse that he’s yet to realise this and genuinely thinks he has fans.

Thank you for your service @nurseren

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really wish I could show you guys my partner right now literally got no tears left, he walked in with a big bottle of lilt pulling his imaginary shirt up😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
thread 16!! wow, look at us, who’d of thought it? not me. the hamlet family 🐷 poor pool thinks we all argue. you’re just jealous of u babs xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
hi website fwends! I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to be here at the beginning of a new thread 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

This was my favourite bit of the recap and I’d just like to point out that it’s me. I will be the one who rides his face into battle first

As you were piglets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.