Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

staygolden

He makes laugh how he has meetings with 'tiktok' he's not verified and never will be so why would they have meetings with him 🤣 this ham could have 10 million followers and never make money like all the other actual creators because no brand would ever want him as the face of anything. Unless its Spam... 🤔
...someone mentioned spam? 👀
Spam.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

nurseren

VIP Member
1FCD1E55-A420-4D91-A847-A437FEF60AE4.jpeg

What a sad little life Paul, in your Dad’s bathroom making Tiktoks. Huge hugz eeeeee 😬 to my fellow Nott’um laydeh @unsociable for the thread title. I owe you a can of red stripe at Rescue Rooms.

Recap Piglets? Feel free to add anything I might have missed!

🐷 Paul is continuing to nonce about on IG live. A very young lady called “Leanne” is still joining him on IGlive, despite only being live to Turbo Tina and The Tattlers who have been granted access. Paul remains so far up his own arse that he’s yet to realise this and genuinely thinks he has fans.
🐷 Turbo Tina has is still ratting out Tattlers, so clearly has hit a cold spot in trying to find who the Zodiac Killer is. She tried to be smart by asking Tattlers to put 💙💙💙 in Paul’s chat. Turbo Tina the Thicko.
🐷 Paul has quit tiktok. Wait nope, we are making videos but we are DEFINITELY not going live. Wait, is that James getting attention? “TINA DROP EVERYTHING, IM GOING LIVE” was the battle cry heard over Lincolnshire.
🐷 A great point raised by a Tattler is, what the fuck does Turbo Tina do all day?
🐷 Paul said that we all shouldn’t be fighting over him on here. I’m not sure where him or Tina are looking to be honest as everyone is bonding on who is going to ride James Morell’s face into battle first.
🐷 Paul was desperate for some Jaffa Cakes and Lilt; so he took one negative covid test, coughed so hard all his dandruff flakes went over Lincoln City Centre and thought “perfect, I’m off out”. I was personally FEWMIN.
🐷 Because the Life of Paul can’t get any stranger, it appears Frankie is a mod in his subscription live chat. Yes you read that right, Paul charges people to talk at him while he ignores them to headbang to Jason Mraz. Jury is still out whether it is Frankie, or is Turbo Tina getting some overtime in for the promise of a go on Paul’s flaky sausage roll?
🐷 What’s a Paul thread without a Sophie and Sharene update? Sophie is so dull that no one is mentioning her, meanwhile Sharene is quite literally calling him a pweirdo in her tiktok bio. Sharene is everyone on Tattle’s dream BFF, and I for one, is going to take her out to Squares in Nottingham town centre for a cheeky pitcher xoxo

Until next time, Hamlets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Jademax1990

Today I have been clean off drugs for 3 years (yay go me😁) but I swear to god if I see Paul do the robot ever again I am going to buy some heroin and inject it into my actual eye balls and when my drug worker/helper man asks me why I've relapsed after all this time I shall show him Paul... do you all think he will he will understand? 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

staygolden

hamily, i was having a late night scroll and came across this 😳🙈 fan girl moment!

is it me? am i the new banksy? i don't think i'm the new banksy. maybe i am... am i the villain? i don't think i'm the villain

snapshoteyetattle2_edit_276052547515690.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
Discovered a new skill on my phone while screen recording!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone else feel like he “slut shames” Leanne?

By no means do I personally feel she’s “slutty”, as a single young girl in her early 20’s I applaud her for dating and living her best life.

But I feel like snapshotshithead, 41, always has digs at her for dating different guys.

Reactions: 31

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
My short story: Paul in a shop buying some lilt and a ham lunchable

Shopkeeper: “That’s £3 then please”

Paul: “Can I pay with Tiktok gifts? No? You must be a hater. There ya go babs. Own it! You’re wonderfully amazing and beautiful”

Shopkeeper: “Okay.. bye then”

Paul: “Hi”

Shopkeeper: “Please fuck off out my shop”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

wineanddine

Chatty Member
Fuming. Bought this toy for my dog and realised it looks like Paul. Now I have to bin it. Cheers nice one dogs crying x

76C3E2DE-DDC2-46B7-A339-3E3CE2F99EAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
In all fairness she's probably got the hump because she's today's chip shop paper.. Old news. Nobody gives a shit about her she's boring as fuck and this whole I have tea to spill is getting as boring as she is. She knows the attention she got was because of her stupid irresponsible decisions she made when with Paul and nobody actually had her back because when she was warned she just laughed people off and called them trolls. She's losing all credibility and nobody actually cares what she has to say about the breakup because it's all for attention. Oh I'll spill when there's more people in the live, oh I'll spill when I feel better.. More like when she's come up with some bullshit that will give her some more attention because she thrives on it .

And fair play nobody needed to bring up her son having any kind of condition that much I agree with but coming in here on the attack isn't going to earn her any sympathy either. Because as I said before the majority of us only mentioned her son at all because Paul gave the impression he was there alone with her son when he was having a melt down about her taking the WiFi code so instead of being pissed off be grateful a bunch of strangers gave a fuck about his safety more than his own mother has because sorry Sophie it's gonna be hard to hear but taking him to meet Paul and having him around Paul was shit parenting on your part however you try and brush it off because you clearly didn't know Paul at all and you should be ashamed of that because you can sit there on lives laughing about him and his breakdowns but he was in your house having one of those breakdowns and gave the impression your son was there so do you see that you just laughing it off etc just makes you look like a twat.

Because not once actually did you or have you ever set the record straight that your son wasn't there that night and you've had people mention it to you and you've never sat there and gone oh no my son wasn't there Paul was on his own. So don't you dare come at us because we actually gave a shit about your sons safety. Something as his mother you should have been doing instead of allowing Paul to have him in multiple lives and videos when you'd been with him a matter of days.

Instead of taking it out on the people on this thread take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why you've got so much hate and why people have no time for you. I really hope you wise up and realise your actions have been shitty, your judgment even more so and we aren't the problem here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gie-uz-peace

Paul, get your dick out you hand and give yourself a fucking shake

Last night’s interaction was totally vile

Let me give you some words of wisdom from one of the sections of society who you cannot tolerate-educated,successful, employed,opinionated, vocal, independent females

Your online behaviour and persona is so, so wrong.

If you were to meet three young girls, on a street corner, at that time of night, and held that kind of chat would the community think it’s acceptable? My community certainly wouldn’t and mines is council scheme and proud of it.

Try taking that shit from behind the safety of your keyboard and bathroom and into reality and I suspect there would be a queue of famiies, all sexes, gathering to have a ‘word’ with you. Go on, I dare you. See how smug you are then. But you won’t will you ? You ain’t brave enough to even turn your comments on

I really don’t buy the “I’m immature “ excuses you are reinforcing about yourself. Your behaviour absolutely brings to mind one of the key messages I learned from a child protection course years ago.

“ do not be fooled by their image or excuses. Predators are not sick or immature. They are very very clever and manipulative. The reason why we say this? You have to be switched on to go under the radar, construct a web of lies and remember them whilst carrying out their campaign of terror”

Paul, this is the reason why you have so many threads about yourself.
Its not about popularity.
It’s about accountability

And YOU! need to get control of yourself before karma comes and bites you big time

• Heart
Reactions: 23