Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Requirements for being hamheads girlfriend :
You must be a girlygirl but also like climbing trees
You need to like wearing a nice dress
You cannot fart (he finds that disgusting)
Shop in independent stores
You can't shop anywhere except Waitrose or M&S...at a push he'll accept Big Tesco
Underwear must match, but isn't allowed to be the nude colour (he hates it)
No big knickers, you must at all times wear sexy knickers.
No socks or slippers
If you're a "gamer" that gets extra points.

His own words!!! Bellend
I can safely say this is all true!

Reactions: 3
I'm spitting feathers at those videos. Her mate sounded so annoyed that pedalo Paul was just staring at them. The Controlling IS NOT banter. The fact he says that's what it is. Noone at his age banters like that. He needs taken down. We are all watching first had a disgusting preditor.

Reactions: 5
You can't shop anywhere except Waitrose or M&S...at a push he'll accept Big Tesco
No socks or slippers

His own words!!! Bellend
Big asks for a man who rotates the same 2 outfits, doesn’t have a job, a place to live or a relationship with his own kid.

Reactions: 16
My other concern is she seems to be telling Paul where she's gonna be now whether this is just baiting him out or not she's genuinely putting herself at risk because we don't know whose actually in his chats. Those fake profiles could easily be someone much worse than Paul or far more dangerous and if she's saying where she is or where she's going to be she's putting herself in genuine harms way because at least with Paul he can't help himself and has to broadcast where he is all the time it's like a "oh look at me" others aren't so bold.

Super uncomfy to watch those screen recordings. I'm in work until late tonight so if hammibal lecter can refrain from doing anything remotely gross until at least 10pm tonight I'd hugely appreciate it!

Hi x

Reactions: 4
i tried watching the live last night but couldn’t cope, but did catch him saying something about leanne ‘bringing 17 boys back’. it’s disgusting how he constantly brings up sex with her and he does slut shame for sure. i think it’s so in the end if one of these guys hurts her he can be there to pick up the pieces as the nice guy. also i do find it very unnerving how he constantly tries to seek like he’s caring about her safety, where you staying, how you getting home, telling people in the chat to keep an eye out for her, it’s just weird. it’s over bearing and inappropriate. you aren’t her dad or partner paul. i am just seriously disturbed by the whole thing.

Reactions: 10
I've just caught up on last night. Ugh, he is vile. It's as though he isn't even trying to hide what he is anymore. I hope that girl is on the wind up. I got reeled in at 17 by an hole who is was so similar to Paul it's scary, but I think this girl is a bit older and hopefully more savvy than I was.

Reactions: 2
No socks or slippers

His own words!!! Bellend
When he wears the same stinking holey boxers at least 5 days in a row

duck off Paul

Unsure what Leanne is getting out of it tbh and it makes for such uncomfortable viewing…she shouldn’t be encouraging his gross behaviour

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like he “slut shames” Leanne?

By no means do I personally feel she’s “slutty”, as a single young girl in her early 20’s I applaud her for dating and living her best life.

But I feel like snapshotshithead, 41, always has digs at her for dating different guys.
It’s because he can’t have her so he tries to make her feel bad about getting with other people

Hola hamigos,

Had an early night last night so missed most of the shenanigans.

I find it extremely concerning that Paul sees nothing wrong with his actions, it sheds a lot of light into why he lost his job for being unprofessional with others if he thinks this is normal behaviour.

Another thing that really pisses me off is that he thinks we are just saying this as a witch-hunt.

Does he not realise that apart from a few normal, level headed males that can see through his tit, the majority of us are female. Our female intuition is going into overdrive, I don’t know about you but from the first moment I saw him something was off. Or we’ve had experiences with men like this, been there done that and know the red flags a mile off.

Paul really does think it’s ok because she’s 24. I’m not blocked and the only conversations I ever see him have is about sex, him slut shaming her or making awful sexual innuendos. Reminds me of those sleezy men you meet down the pub near closing time.

But even at my age of 31, a man speaking to me like that would make me feel so uncomfortable. Paul doesn’t speak to anyone around his own age apart from turbo. And not only are younger girls his preference, I find it hard to believe he has any redeeming features that a mature, 30-40 year old lady would see in him. He’s living like a teenager in his dads house, ‘dancing’ (I used that term loosely) in his en-suite and spending his days walking around fields on his own taking shite b&w pictures calling it his ‘photography’. I don’t think he has any idea the the amount of knowledge you need to be a photographer.

Younger girls are also a lot easier to manipulate.

Sorry for the essay. I just really needed to get this out as I’m so done with his shite.

Hi x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hola hamigos,

Had an early night last night so missed most of the shenanigans.

I find it extremely concerning that Paul sees nothing wrong with his actions, it sheds a lot of light into why he lost his job for being unprofessional with others if he thinks this is normal behaviour.

Another thing that really pisses me off is that he thinks we are just saying this as a witch-hunt.

Does he not realise that apart from a few normal, level headed males that can see through his tit, the majority of us are female. Our female intuition is going into overdrive, I don’t know about you but from the first moment I saw him something was off. Or we’ve had experiences with men like this, been there done that and know the red flags a mile off.

Paul really does think it’s ok because she’s 24. I’m not blocked and the only conversations I ever see him have is about sex, him slut shaming her or making awful sexual innuendos. Reminds me of those sleezy men you meet down the pub near closing time.

But even at my age of 31, a man speaking to me like that would make me feel so uncomfortable. Paul doesn’t speak to anyone around his own age apart from turbo. And not only are younger girls his preference, I find it hard to believe he has any redeeming features that a mature, 30-40 year old lady would see in him. He’s living like a teenager in his dads house, ‘dancing’ (I used that term loosely) in his en-suite and spending his days walking around fields on his own taking shite b&w pictures calling it his ‘photography’. I don’t think he has any idea the the amount of knowledge you need to be a photographer.

Younger girls are also a lot easier to manipulate.

Sorry for the essay. I just really needed to get this out as I’m so done with his shite.

Hi x
Hamigos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s really making my skin crawl I can usually crack jokes about him but his predatory behaviour is showing through more and more and he’s being more blatant with it! The slut shaming he was doing was actually unbearable to watch🤢 he’s 100% that type of guy who thinks if he sleeps with one woman 20 times then her vagina doesn’t change but if she’s slept with 20 men once than that gives her a loose vag

Reactions: 15
Unsure what Leanne is getting out of it tbh and it makes for such uncomfortable viewing…she shouldn’t be encouraging his gross behaviour
Tbh if she is having him on then it’s stopping him from trying to pursue other girls that would actually fall for his bs. I’m almost 100% she is, too many coincidences at this point.

No socks or slippers

His own words!!! Bellend
No this has absolutely INFURIATED me. Who the DUCK does he think he is? i could go on and on about how he’s homeless and broke, ugly af and a bad ducking creep he is but we all know it already. He’s SUCH a loser, he has to prey on the young. The fact that he sees Tina who is his own age as a mother figure as well is a big ducking red flag in itself. Paul you’re 42 in a week or so. You’re not as old as you feel or act, you’re FORTY TWO. I feel so sorry for that son of his. Can you imagine being that age and your dad carrying on this like on a public Instagram? Honestly I am raging some make me a hot choccy with a baileys in to calm me down

Reactions: 13
That’s what I don’t get, it does seem like she is taking the piss with all the ham jokes and showing feet, but like I can’t fathom the reasoning behind it?
She seems too serious in the lives to be fully taking the piss

That’s what I don’t get, it does seem like she is taking the piss with all the ham jokes and showing feet, but like I can’t fathom the reasoning behind it?
She seems too serious in the lives to be fully taking the piss
Probably because let’s be honest it’s fascinating to watch the cretin think he’s something he’s not

Reactions: 1
Probably because let’s be honest it’s fascinating to watch the cretin think he’s something he’s not
It’s just the fact that he is loving it, makes me sick to my stomach 🤢 and people watching (TT) thinks this is normal behaviour for a 42 year old to get excited about speaking to someone half his age. It’s disgusting. Age is not just a number in a situation like this, clearly TT has experienced this behaviour in the past and thinks it’s normal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.