Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like he “slut shames” Leanne?

By no means do I personally feel she’s “slutty”, as a single young girl in her early 20’s I applaud her for dating and living her best life.

But I feel like snapshotshithead, 41, always has digs at her for dating different guys.

Reactions: 31
Does anyone else feel like he “slut shames” Leanne?

By no means do I personally feel she’s “slutty”, as a single young girl in her early 20’s I applaud her for dating and living her best life.

But I feel like snapshotshithead, 41, always has digs at her for dating different guys.
Oh no he definitely slut shames and he tries to cover it but he's tit at that just like everything else. He's vicious with his words and spits it with such spite

Reactions: 10
He reeks of jealousy and desperation on those clips, you can see the frustration and annoyance that she doesn’t hide the fact blokes are coming over, yet he still persists like any good old predator worth their weight in gold.

Don’t even get me started on the absolute dog shite that is coming out his mouth about paying on a date, he didn’t even believe what he was saying, written all over his face.

If your lucky he’ll prob stretch to buying you a packet of Doritos and a lilt from the vending machine at the under 18s ice rink.

Reactions: 20
Leanne needs to give her head a wobble, joke or not she is enabling him to be predatory and he is clearly getting his kicks.

Wrongens all of them

Reactions: 13
I think the reason Leanne has a second account to go live from is so her followers from her main account don’t see she’s talking to him as they would get the notification? Shows she’s obviously embarrassed to be speaking to him

Reactions: 14
He slut shames because he’s so jealous that’s she’s sleeping with men that aren’t him. He definitely believes a woman should be ‘lady like’ and only have had the bare minimum of sexual partners. I hate him so, so much he makes me seethe!

Reactions: 18
He’s so jealous, all those videos are disgusting he makes my skin crawl. The smirk on his face. 🤢🤢🤢 the reason he won’t come off social media is because it’s easy access to young attractive girls, who sadly fall for his ‘nice harmless guy’ bullshit. That’s why he has no interest in older women, cos we have all experienced men like Paul and can smell them a mile off.

Reactions: 6
I find it so concerning that he sees nothing wrong with chatting up this young woman, essentially slut shaming her, with an audience present. It’s beyond vile and I’m surprised that IG allow this to happen. I agree with what another poster said, which is that he won’t return to tiktok as he can’t continue his predatory ways.

I am also concerned about Leanne; if she is a bait, do people who are close to her know this? Is she doing it safely? If she isn’t, is she aware of Paul’s predatory ways?

well there it is, when I think Paul can’t scrape the barrel anymore… he’s scraped it so much that he’s getting splinters.

Reactions: 13
Requirements for being hamheads girlfriend :
You must be a girlygirl but also like climbing trees
You need to like wearing a nice dress
You cannot fart (he finds that disgusting)
Shop in independent stores
You can't shop anywhere except Waitrose or M&S...at a push he'll accept Big Tesco
Underwear must match, but isn't allowed to be the nude colour (he hates it)
No big knickers, you must at all times wear sexy knickers.
No socks or slippers
If you're a "gamer" that gets extra points.

His own words!!! Bellend

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
When he says “nothing happened Friday Saturday” he means she didn’t have sex did she.. why is he asking her if she’s had sex or not??? That’s leanne in the video isn’t it so she’s a consenting adult but why does he always have to be sexual????! Imagine if a stranger came up to you and said “did you have sex this Friday and Saturday?” So weird!!!!!!
100% asking this

You can't shop anywhere except Waitrose or M&S...at a push he'll accept Big Tesco
No socks or slippers

His own words!!! Bellend
this makes me feel sick. What makes him think at 41 with skin of hot greggs sausage roll he can make demands

Reactions: 5
No socks or slippers

His own words!!! Bellend
He actually said that?? 💀💀💀

No socks or slippers

His own words!!! Bellend
Why am I not shocked by ANY of this. Meanwhile he resembles a gammon joint on the use by date

• Haha
tbh I feel like even if those girls are taking the piss and just having him on, it’s giving him more confidence to think he can attract/speak to these young girls…like unless they do something which makes him wary they are really just egging him on

Reactions: 11
They need to give their heads a wobble.. joking or not it’s giving Hamface way too much confidence that the younger ladies are all over his pasty knob

Reactions: 6
Paul, get your dick out you hand and give yourself a bleeping shake

Last night’s interaction was totally vile

Let me give you some words of wisdom from one of the sections of society who you cannot tolerate-educated,successful, employed,opinionated, vocal, independent females

Your online behaviour and persona is so, so wrong.

If you were to meet three young girls, on a street corner, at that time of night, and held that kind of chat would the community think it’s acceptable? My community certainly wouldn’t and mines is council scheme and proud of it.

Try taking that tit from behind the safety of your keyboard and bathroom and into reality and I suspect there would be a queue of famiies, all sexes, gathering to have a ‘word’ with you. Go on, I dare you. See how smug you are then. But you won’t will you ? You ain’t brave enough to even turn your comments on

I really don’t buy the “I’m immature “ excuses you are reinforcing about yourself. Your behaviour absolutely brings to mind one of the key messages I learned from a child protection course years ago.

“ do not be fooled by their image or excuses. Predators are not sick or immature. They are very very clever and manipulative. The reason why we say this? You have to be switched on to go under the radar, construct a web of lies and remember them whilst carrying out their campaign of terror”

Paul, this is the reason why you have so many threads about yourself.
Its not about popularity.
It’s about accountability

And YOU! need to get control of yourself before karma comes and bites you big time

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just caught up too. His behaviour in those clips is grooming 101. Making her feel like he's looking after her, wanting the best for her etc, encouraging her (in the beginning) to go out and enjoy herself. Then he will be there to talk to after her night out so "uncle paul" can iron out any issues. And let's face it this all builds up to the hope that she will eventually realise that PAUL is the one for her because he looks after her so much and ....what a nice guy!

I've heard him use the typical groomer phrases like "I'm proud of you" "Be a good girl' etc etc. All those things that make a young girl think he has the best intentions. GOD its horrible to watch.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Leanne is winding him up, for sure and he doesn’t even see it.
The West Ham top, saying she wanted a pig tattoo, say gammon was her favourite dinner, playing Peppa pig in the background…. He’s so dense he can’t even see it

Reactions: 17
Leanne is winding him up, for sure and he doesn’t even see it.
The West Ham top, saying she wanted a pig tattoo, say gammon was her favourite dinner, playing Peppa pig in the background…. He’s so dense he can’t even see it
🙏 please let this be true 🙏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.