Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nahhh this is wrong. I’m out for a bit folks this is too gross for me tonight and I’m annoyed he gets away with it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t even ask my friends the kinda questions he carries on with, because we are adults. If one of the girls says she is going on a date or whatever I would never talk about it like he does. Ooooh so you’re meeting a fwend… ooooh so where you staying…. Ooooh you’re staying over…. Grow up mate, acting like a 14 year old.

Reactions: 4
Last one from tonight x

Reactions: 4
nahhh this is wrong. I’m out for a bit folks this is too gross for me tonight and I’m annoyed he gets away with it.

I was like that the other day I actually felt disturbed and had a few days out his lives….. just waiting for the right moment to say something. He seems to be warming to me at the moment. Just shows how thick he really is. If he calls me gorj one more time I swear to the hamlet lord i will cry.

At least we aren’t the only ones who notice this behaviour. It is absolutely everywhere ! People are hearing about him for all the wrong reasons. See if he was speaking normally and just having a laugh fair enough but everything is sexual! It’s weird ! It’s wrong it is perverted !!! I can’t believe he is actually a dad. That poor kid.

Reactions: 6
😷
Hope this works. So grim
When he says “nothing happened Friday Saturday” he means she didn’t have sex did she.. why is he asking her if she’s had sex or not??? That’s leanne in the video isn’t it so she’s a consenting adult but why does he always have to be sexual????! Imagine if a stranger came up to you and said “did you have sex this Friday and Saturday?” So weird!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
When he says “nothing happened Friday Saturday” he means she didn’t have sex did she.. why is he asking her if she’s had sex or not??? That’s leanne in the video isn’t it so she’s a consenting adult but why does he always have to be sexual????! Imagine if a stranger came up to you and said “did you have sex this Friday and Saturday?” So weird!!!!!!
He's definitely asking that, his whole conversation with her was so passive aggressive to. He kept making sly digs at her and comments that honestly deserves a battering. The nerve of this absolute waste of air

Reactions: 7
Just wanna say thanks for the screen recordings!
It was a bit worrying when he said that he would be annoyed if she made plans without telling him .. that’s a really controlling thing to say.

The drawings on his live.. I laughed out loud

The provisional driving licence 😂😂 Paul breach is literally a walking ick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pics of feet just don’t cut it anymore he now wants screenshots of Leanne’s boys men

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What have a just heard “Your nearly a born again Virgin”
Why why why Is this predator still able to groom young girls.

He is practically wanking himself off at the thought of her been young enough to be a virgin still. You can see his thought process.

I’m am beyond sickened.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.