Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not private so you can watch, it’s three girls fairly young. She is talking about who she has slept with in what county and he is loving it and egging it on. It’s disgusting. His insta is - beautybeyondthe_eye

View attachment 1008372He tried to justify it by saying he gets to talk to lovely people on here… pretty sure Quinn’s blocked now!
Nahhh I blocked him before he had the option to. He's super extra weird tonight and his comebacks are so rubbish which makes me even more annoyed 🙄

Reactions: 1
He really is awful. Look at how old he looks compared to those girls, it’s absolutely disgusting. I sure hope these girls are just taking the piss. He literally doesn’t care at this point and isn’t trying to hide his seediness anymore. I genuinely worry what he is like off Instagram/tiktok. This isn’t right

Reactions: 6
I’m torn between wondering if these girls on his live are taking the piss out of or if they are genuinely just very naive?

Reactions: 3
E14E7524-5523-4029-88CA-B969F24C57BC.png

What the HAMMY hill is going on. My boyfriend always moans about me being on tattle and said it’s another personality of mine (true but rude), and just glanced over at this monstrosity and said I quote “the hammy bastard looks about 60 and I can almost garuntee he’s tugging”. LMFAOOO 😭😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice the girls in the background were playing the Peppa Pig theme 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😷
Hope this works. So grim
Not being funny but wtf is wrong with these girls? They’re not that much older than me and if I did this on an insta live literally everyone i know would be ripping the piss out of me forever… I cannot believe they’re seriously talking to him wtf??

Reactions: 7
Oooh I've just become a chatty member!!

Going to celebrate with a Lilt!

Hi x

Ps. PAUL MAKES ME SICK

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not being funny but wtf is wrong with these girls? They’re not that much older than me and if I did this on an insta live literally everyone i know would be ripping the piss out of me forever… I cannot believe they’re seriously talking to him wtf??
In my 20s spending sat night with my mates talking to a slab of ham old enough to be my dad. No ta 🤔

Reactions: 2
In my 20s spending sat night with my mates talking to a slab of ham old enough to be my dad. No ta 🤔
They've got to be taking the mick. It's like when my old housemate and I used to go on chat roulette and wind people up!

Reactions: 8
He’s not private so you can watch, it’s three girls fairly young. She is talking about who she has slept with in what county and he is loving it and egging it on. It’s disgusting. His insta is - beautybeyondthe_eye

View attachment 1008372He tried to justify it by saying he gets to talk to lovely people on here… pretty sure Quinn’s blocked now!
They look so young, under 21 for sure, id even say maybe 17,18,19… YOUNG as duck, young enough to be their dad 🤮 Honestly, if anyone sets up a stinger on him, he’d walk straight into it cuz he thinks these girls honestly like him the sicko

• Sad
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1008390
What the HAMMY hill is going on. My boyfriend always moans about me being on tattle and said it’s another personality of mine (true but rude), and just glanced over at this monstrosity and said I quote “the hammy bastard looks about 60 and I can almost garuntee he’s tugging”. LMFAOOO 😭😂
what in the hammy hill 🤣🤣🤣

I can only hope that these girls are tattlers. Please.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.