Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not private so you can watch, it’s three girls fairly young. She is talking about who she has slept with in what county and he is loving it and egging it on. It’s disgusting. His insta is - beautybeyondthe_eye

51E086B2-C347-4C79-87C0-F976525CD382.jpeg
He tried to justify it by saying he gets to talk to lovely people on here… pretty sure Quinn’s blocked now!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He’s not private so you can watch, it’s three girls fairly young. She is talking about who she has slept with in what county and he is loving it and egging it on. It’s disgusting. His insta is - beautybeyondthe_eye
Unfortunately I can't watch babz. I've been blocked for telling the twit I liked his blue shirt best

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1008372He tried to justify it by saying he gets to talk to lovely people on here… pretty sure Quinn’s blocked now!
This is really, really grim. I can’t fully emphasis via messages like this just how much this man creeps me the duck out.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1008372He tried to justify it by saying he gets to talk to lovely people on here… pretty sure Quinn’s blocked now!
He makes me feel violently ill

He makes me feel violently ill
Every comment that’s ever been made about how inappropriate he is with women is 100% true. He has moved to insta as he doesn’t get the same amount of backlash as he does on TikTok. He is a groomer, no other words for it!

Reactions: 8
It’s so embarrassing he think he’s some pimp and young women think he’s some king ( reference gif below ) they are clearly taking the piss out of him. Paul it’s sooooo cringey! Shouldn’t he be spending time with his son????

Popped onto his live super briefly. Really didn't want him to try and speak to me cause it genuinely knocks me sick for days. But I swear to god, it was almost surreal to witness. These girls have to be taking the piss surely?! SURELY?!

Reactions: 3
What is it with these young girls in their early 20s wanting to be in his lives? I seriously don’t understand it. He is vile

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.