Snapshoteye #17 Paul lacks grace and decorum, welcome to the “fwends forum”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me just getting home from work, opening tattle and seeing our flakey neighbourhood ponce is at it again, on live with girls young enough to be his daughters

1A8DD3E6-1362-4D6C-AC58-94CDA9C3BAC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Discovered a new skill on my phone while screen recording!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
😷
Hope this works. So grim
Is there a child in the room watching Peppa Pig ? Or are they having him on with the ham thing. You can hear it playing in the background.
If there is a child in the room.. it wouldn’t be the first time Paul has turned a conversation sexual in front of a child. Sicko

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is there a child in the room watching Peppa Pig ? Or are they having him on with the ham thing. You can hear it playing in the background.
If there is a child in the room.. it wouldn’t be the first time Paul has turned a conversation sexual in front of a child. Sicko
I think they're taking the mick, one of them stuck their foot up to the camera earlier x

Reactions: 2
I think they're taking the mick, one of them stuck their foot up to the camera earlier x
I agree. I could believe maybe one young lass falling for his bullshit, but a few mates together not a chance, they’re definitely taking the piss. It’s something I’d have done at their age.
they’re probably trying to trap him and get some juice on him

Reactions: 3
It's the way he's repeating information she has given him as if he knows her really well or suggesting they chat. It's bleeping weird.
These exact words have literally just left my mouth too! So weird init

Reactions: 2
How do you know?…. Paul? Tina? Leanne? Hmmm 🤔
I’m not one of those….I’m one from the past mods ;)

View attachment 1008390
What the HAMMY hill is going on. My boyfriend always moans about me being on tattle and said it’s another personality of mine (true but rude), and just glanced over at this monstrosity and said I quote “the hammy bastard looks about 60 and I can almost garuntee he’s tugging”. LMFAOOO 😭😂
The way he’s looking at them! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.