Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
from what I’ve seen, it’s very much to Catch a Predator vibe. I’m surprised Paul is falling for it.

Called 101, also rang Lincoln to inform that that someone in the store is live-streaming who is covid positive. They have taken note of it.

not 👏🏻 having 👏🏻 it

You can think I’m being over dramatic and ridiculous, but I’m protecting my colleagues who are working tirelessly, my Mum who shops in there and my boy having surgery next week. I’ll report my own husband at the moment.
Bloody well done you legend. He is a fucking idiot that is not above the rules.

Reactions: 1

pitttay

Paul thinks when people have civil disagreements that’s us arguing and falling out with each other.. pretty sure it’s called adult conversation but what do I know lmao
He’s not used to adult conversation though let’s be honest 👀

Anon22

After being called out it beggars belief that he would then continue to single out the young girls AND talk sexually to them. It's almost like he's deliberately continuing just to piss people off and use the line "but they're legal".

That doesn't make it right paul. And the fact that you can't see its wrong is worrying. You are following every move of a predator by the letter. In real life you wouldn't stand a chance....which is why once they meet you it lasts days/weeks.

Sad bellend.