Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cdawwg

He’s not used to adult conversation though let’s be honest 👀
I searched her original username because her friend had tagged her in a video and it still showed up, when I went to click on the tag it took it straight to that page

Popfizz

The issues that’s been reported are off tattle, Paul posting publicly about not isolating, suggestions of suicide where made through Instagram of which some of us witness on our private accounts. It’s not information that someone made up on tattle and brought it out in to the real world, it came from Paul and is reported back here
I’ve missed something? When did he break isolation? Unless you mean today but there’s no proof that he’s breaking rules or is there?

Mumofthree123

The two girls he is on with are friends so I can only hope that they’re both doing it for a joke and don’t genuinely like him because he is genuinely making me very uncomfortable I need him to be locked up

Me too, they're giggling alot so maybe are tatters

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I don’t know why he thinks anyone over the age of 30 is mentally mature?
I mean yeah I’ve got a good job, own house and now a child (still shocks me that one) 😂 but I don’t feel mature some days.. some days I still feel 18! If I could get away with the hangover I’d still drink like I was 18 at raves and festivals! I’m an actual gansta in my car on the way to lidl 😂 I also don’t know why he thinks anyone under 25 is mentally immature and on the same wave length as him?
25 is mentally Mature*

Popfizz

You have to have 2 consecutive negative lateral flows done 24 hours apart. He said last night on live he was doing a lateral at 4pm today which would be the 24 hours between the 2 negative tests needed.
So essentially, if all this is true, he has broken isolation early.
oh shit. Didn’t know that! Thought it was just day 5 and day 6 neg and you’re free. I had it back in august when the rules were very different.