Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cdawwg

I was wondering who had this pic, I remember it from the fake profile saga. Is there any proof that actually was her account tho?

I dont see why she'd publically come back on the scene. Especially now 😬 she got the ick and disappeared, why on earth come back?
Her friend had tagged her in it. The mind completely boggles as to why she’d be back in contact with him. My guess is when he was going on his fake unaliving himself rage she may have reached out to him or vise versa, his manipulation tactic. Notice she only cropped when all that was happening ??

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
ive got screen recordings from the live, also anyone else uploading crop out the chat box because we know there’s tattlers undercover writing comments don’t want people getting blocked by Paul before we can get evidence on him
even if i send the video to myself on fb and save and also crop it’s too large to upload here. i wonder if you had any advice? thank you x

unsociable

Chatty Member
Exactly what I thought and then I clicked next page to see people saying they got blocked and was like SURELY NOT
Ohhh that explains a lot, I think I missed a few pages had no idea what everyone was on about so never saw their postings! You’re deffo right