Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofthree123

Sorry I'm late to the party Nd this has probably been said before but the girl who's on live with "ham man", whys her profile fake 🤔

Reactions: 1

Popfizz

Yeah from what I've been reading it's definitely correct and either way there's no way he should be out of isolation already the prick

Well it won't be a thing of the past with the likes of cunts like Paul unable to actually bother following the rules 🤷🏼‍♀️
😂😂 they’ve given us and end date but that’s like dangling a carrot and taking it away… we all know what will happen! I’m surprised his dad didn’t say anything…. Maybe he’s just about as clued up as the hammy dodger

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
I’ve said this, does she not have a single normal thing to do?? Washing up, hoovering, shopping? Every live I’ve seen whether I was in it or a screen record SHES THERE!!!!
I kept popping in and out last night and low and behold she’s commenting one after the other every time I joined. Who’s got that much energy to try and get someone’s attention all the time😂

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Also I’m pretty sure if you still have symptoms you have to stay isolated? Someone correct me if I’m wrong
According to the GOV website

Stay at home and self-isolate if you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have a positive LFD or PCR test result. Self-isolation will help protect your family, friends and the wider community by reducing the risk that you will pass the infection on to others.

Your self-isolation period starts immediately from when your symptoms started, or, if you do not have any symptoms, from when your positive LFD or PCR test was taken, whichever test was taken first. Your self-isolation period includes the day your symptoms started (or the day your test was taken if you do not have symptoms), and the next 10 full days. It may be possible to end your self-isolation earlier (see below).

This means that if, for example, your symptoms started at any time on the 15th of the month (or if you did not have symptoms but your first positive COVID-19 test was taken on the 15th), your self-isolation period ends at 23:59hrs on the 25th of the month.

You can return to your normal routine and stop self-isolating after 10 full days if your symptoms have gone, or if the only symptoms you have are a cough or anosmia, which can last for several weeks. If you still have a high temperature after 10 days or are otherwise unwell, stay at home and seek medical advice.

You may be able to end your self-isolation period before the end of the 10 full days. You can take an LFD test from 5 days after the day your symptoms started (or the day your test was taken if you did not have symptoms), and another LFD test on the following day. If both these test results are negative, and you do not have a high temperature, you may end your self-isolation after the second negative test result.

Report your LFD test results after taking each test.

You should not take an LFD test before the fifth day of your self-isolation period, and you should only end your self-isolation after you have had 2 negative LFD tests taken on consecutive days. You should stop testing after you have had 2 consecutive negative test results.

Attachments

sammie877

She still
She entertains him too well to be one of us. She asked for the tattle page too, so doubt very much she is a 🥕

each to their own, just really don’t trust anyone that associates w Paul. You’ll prob see Leanne on a live with him tomorrow.

im sure Leanne was like I’m going to steer clear of Paul now, surely reading this she would unfollow him or block etc? I wonder if she still follows him, can’t tell myself as the little piggy blocked me yday 😤
She still follows him after knowing all about him!!! Well don’t I feel stupid. 😢😢🤡

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
HAHAHAHA

Also, he just mentioned Leanne that she decided to go to Manchester or some shite. And he’s been stalking her insta or snap as he is like I know she’s in a hotel as I saw a photo of her in the mirror 👀
Fucking hell! A screenshot that turbo tinas username isn’t it!! I’ve never seen that before!!

• Haha

<PaulWearsThese

i’m so sorry there’s a nicer one to look at that j made on james’s😂it will make up for this i promise xoxo

• Haha

jjfabc

He’s not live anymore, I absolutely refuse to go on his lives but his profile is public. Do you think someone’s told him he’s been reported?

well now I look like a twat, again
No you don’t, you done the right thing