Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeanutElk

Here's the thing. If he starts accepting follow requests while all of his videos are down, it just adds more to the "doing it for drama" narrative.
Why else would you accept random requests unless you know the person?

(I've sent one just now but I'm both male and gay. Two things he doesn't like very much lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Scotlandthebrave2020

He thought he made people feel “ safe, happy, relaxed” by asking for pictures of naked feet and dancing around with those moves ?!??! I felt anything but safe happy or relaxed ! Is he on the ham???? (Pardon the pun)

Reactions: 13

BigHugzBabz

I’m a big believer in everything happens for a reason and manifestation and in my opinion Paul should be careful what he wishes for.

My sons father would threaten to kill himself everytime I said I couldn’t forgive him for beating me up, cheating on me and the rest so I would forgive him. I would ring his friends crying hysterically saying they needed to check on him while they were all sat in the pub laughing at me saying he’s here with us fuck off.

One weekend he said this on the Friday night, said he would kill himself and make sure I never lived my life again and went on his usual 3 day cocaine and alcohol bender. On the Sunday he died, not suicide, due to the amount of coke and alcohol he had took that weekend.

Now if you say something so many times it WILL happen Paul. The world works in mysterious ways 🙃

Reactions: 12

PeanutElk

Something I can't wrap my head around...
When paul says "he's on my baba, my booboobooboo", what the hell is his baba and booboobooboo?

• Haha

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
you all really cheer me up, having a hard time this week so thank you for the laughs. also here to say that paul did this exact same thing after frankie , that’s when i started watching him. sooo sad then soooo happy when he started to get attention again. the cycle continues.

• Heart

PeanutElk

Paul, if you are reading this - nobody called the police to arrest you. Someone called because you made some very serious threats against your wellbeing. Stop twisting the narrative.

nurseren

VIP Member
You're a good egg 😘
I just can’t stand shitty comments or shit in general if I’m honest. I stated I was numb from all my trauma last year but if I gained anything positive from all of that, it’s that I have a low bullshit tolerance level now. Fuck off Paul honestly. Fool me and make me worry? Shame on me. Do it twice? Get fucked. Not having it.

Wish we could all add eachother on TT. A secret tattle club 🥰
I’m pretty obvious on live 👀

• Heart

wineanddine

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at how Paul has now managed to manipulate Tattle hhhahaha. Some people really are idiots. He’s laughing at you. Expect more crying on camera etc. so the IDIOTS talk less of his NONCING and more about how sad they are for him.
mate who pissed on your cornflakes?

have you even read ANY of these threads?? All we do is constantly call him out for his disgusting behaviour. There are people on here with good hearts, I know you find that hard to understand. The police were informed for the sake of his SON, so his SON doesn’t have to grow up without a dad. And yes we are all very aware that he will probably not have harmed himself, but for that 1% possibility, it needed to be checked, again, for the sake of his SON.
I’m not sure why you’re here, you’re just creating hostility and drama on a thread that doesn’t tolerate it. So pack up your two hoodies and leave.

HonestHotChoc

I’ve never known anyone with so many personalities. He was ranting and raving the other day, wanting to unalive himself the next day and now he’s got this Miss Honey from Matilda act going, softly speaking like he’s talking to kids. Get help Paul ffs. Even you don’t know who you are at this point.

He’s using the welfare check someone made out of the goodness of their own heart to say ‘SEE, I’VE DONE NOTHING WRONG’

• Angry

clew12

He's not deleted them, no chance he would ever do that 😂
All made private cause his likes are all still there! Has his priorities right as usual 🤪

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
As a mental health professional with vast experience with people in crisis I call BS. Quite possibly the most disingenuous person I've ever seen. I actually felt embarrassed for him. He's a fake and a fraud and he should be ashamed of himself
Yeah the whole speech style and eyes flickering whilst staring off into the distance thing he adopted this morning really confirmed this for me.
It’s like he watched a Tv show about someone who was completely emotionally broken and then tried to emulate the acting. Very creepy and uncomfortable to watch tbh!

honeyou

i’m thinking tomorrow morning 9am, black hoodie, feeling spritely as he’s had a “wake up call” and it’s time to get back to being an amazing human with a personality face that wants to make people smile.

• Haha

<PaulWearsThese

im more annoyed about the fact i got a velvetiser for christmas and now i can’t use it without thinking of paul snapshoteye 41😭i imagine when he has custody he has to buy dairy milk bars and chop it up and use that because i’ve just had to take out a loan to buy the white hot chocolate refills💔i’m sure his universal credit wouldn’t cover it

• Haha