Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chemmy54

Ok guys i’ve been reading this for weeks and i had to make an account i piss with laughter every time i’m on here, but WHY do the vids never work on here i’m dying to watch
They don’t work on my phone but only when I log in on my laptop 🤷🏽‍♀️

feeder

I missed the larder joke, can someone explain please 😂 I’ve been thinking we’ve been taking the piss out of the way Paul says ladder or summet 😂
There's a screenshot in a previous thread of him in his kitchen. I asked if it was a pic of a wardrobe in his kitchen or a table in his bedroom...

Seems I wasn't the only one left wondering because he was asked loads about it at the time

wtffff

Did he block her for that? That’s the thing he hasn’t “deleted social media” I am pretty sure he didn’t go live for one day (but was still posting on Instagram) which isn’t deleting social media Paul.

Also notice how Paul can’t take any sort of criticism and starts being very passive aggressive to Jem for spitting facts.

GO JEM
His Instagram is still there so god knows what he’s doing!

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I don’t think he’s in any pych hospital. My mum was in a few when I was younger, she wasn’t allowed a phone - not sure if that’s changed. But it was generally green rooms like general hospitals

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I am DYING to see what his sons mum looks like ! I can’t picture it and I can’t find anything on FB. Can someone help me out without giving too much info ?

After serious creepy stalking I found her x o xo
Can you give us any hints in how to find her? 🧐