Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dannyboi96

You're grabandgo aren't you? Where was you last night 🤣

You're grabandgo aren't you? Where was you last night 🤣

I had him on mine, he even followed me and liked my pics but I had to block him cus I outed myself on the live last night 😪
Got too carried away playing spiderman last night 😭 I'll be on it tonight and I'll be seeing you all there wink wink FINGERS CROSSED FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 1

poppykins29

Here’s a snippet. He’s quite mellow and isn’t really saying anything of importance, he’s just trying to catch some tail by the seems of it. He has no one to shout at in there.

I’m off for the night but I hope there’s some good stuff to read tomorrow. Xoxox
How come I can never view the attachments?? It makes me very sad

Scotlandthebrave2020

Ok guys i’ve been reading this for weeks and i had to make an account i piss with laughter every time i’m on here, but WHY do the vids never work on here i’m dying to watch
If you have an iPhone you hold it down and click download and it downloads beside the web bar at the top…. If that makes sense ?

honeyou

What happened to all the people he used to duel live with, that awful bloke from Essex, Shannon etc??
i never really used to see him dual with people to be honest altho they have been mentioned before in theses threads…i feel like people would want to distance themselves from the drama if they wana be “successful” on tiktok and choose not to go live with him or be associated with him. kinda says a lot though.

honeyou

i wish we could have a code word but it’s too bang on while we’re on instagram, im not getting blocked it took me long enough to get here

I think your profile pic B&W that’s all I’m saying.

Also… Humber bridge mean anything to anyone that’s in his live right now ?
off to look for a b&w profile pic 😂😂

Idiots on here feeling sorry for a manipulative danger. Don’t you realise the more you do that, the more the scruff will carry on manipulating? He won’t do anything to himself because he’s a narcissistic prick.

BoiledHam

No, I don’t think she looks too different, just a little less contoured and tanned.

I wouldn’t say she’s had any work done, she’s clearly a pretty woman.

If I posted a photo of me after giving birth and today I literally look a different person.. I’m 5 stone lighter for a start but yeah I don’t look the same
Same, except im 5 stone heavier 🤣🤣

She said on live the other night she has her lips done once a year and that's it. She bunched up her forehead to show the wrinkles as someone asked her about botox/fillers.

wtffff

I’ve just found her Bookstagram, but no sign of her personal one.

(Yes I’m going to follow that account.. I’m a book nerd) 😂

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Yeah how do you find her? I’m honestly so curious
Me too! I only found out about him when his heart was broken from this failed relationship that I actually thought was from his boys mum.. turns out it was from a 2 week relationship with Frankie 😂 I think I found him when he started doing his journal of his feelings that lasted 2 days