Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honeyou

didn’t he block and mute someone last night? i came off for a second and missed it but wondered who it was 🤣

Reactions: 1

PeanutElk

They're hot on the blocks tonight folks. Can't even sit in the live on a different account without being blocked lol.

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
He’s definitely not at his dads. He was asked “where are you Paul” and he hesitated and answered “i am safe”. It doesn’t look like the usual setting at his dads. Maybe he’s back in a travel lodge ? I can’t tell
Right?! I’ve been sat trying to work it out. It doesn’t look like a normal bedroom if that makes sense. I wonder if he gets accommodation with his new job as he started today

Has he mentioned the police 😤😤😤
Nada! No mention of it at all!

• Angry

Pazuzu666

You cannot watch someone say they’re going unalive themselves and do nothing. Even with a manipulative liar like Paul, there’s always a chance they’re telling the truth.
If anything the police turning up for a welfare check should shock him enough to stop spouting shit online.
Yes you can quite easily, this is how they manipulate you

cdawwg

Just a heads up - going back to his insta live when he was popping off about Soph & him messing up everything - he was messaging a few people before said live & has basically blamed soph for everything. Said she's a narcissistic bitch, always shouted at him and made him feel small, was always his fault and was regularly twatty to him and would kick off if he went live on tiktok. Said she kept him from his son too. This is what I've heard..
If this is what has come from Paul I don’t believe a word of it. I think he’s projecting, this is probably everything he did to Sophie. I don’t think Sophie is a saint, I don’t like her at all, I think the way she behaved in that relationship with her son etc was disgusting.. but, these are all things I imagine Paul does, in fact, I’ve witnessed some of this behaviour with him on his lives. The only thing that would be true is the TikTok live thing, then again, I imagine he might have kicked off if she didn’t let him do a live ?

the man is a liar and a manipulator and anything he says should never be taken as the truth