Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
I dno, hes making out like his super confident. You dont brag about being sectioned do ya lol. I think if he was there for a broken leg he’d defo play on it, but for mental health, especially after his spiral the other day… i dont think he would. He doesnt want to prove people right.
Yeah fair one that! I was thinking more that he would do/say anything for attention and sympathy. Wouldn’t put anything past this bloke!

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I live about 20 mins from lincoln. Fewmin that breachy was/is that close to me

Also.. where is he now?? That’s not his dads house. Also why stabs in the bathroom when you could go into the bedroom???

I live about 20 mins from lincoln. Fewmin that breachy was/is that close to me

Also.. where is he now?? That’s not his dads house. Also why stabs in the bathroom when you could go into the bedroom???
Stand*

ElloBabz

Anyone know what he’s active on? Any recent lives since his TikTok absence? And where would be appreciated. Instagram? Facebook?

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
Just a heads up - going back to his insta live when he was popping off about Soph & him messing up everything - he was messaging a few people before said live & has basically blamed soph for everything. Said she's a narcissistic bitch, always shouted at him and made him feel small, was always his fault and was regularly twatty to him and would kick off if he went live on tiktok. Said she kept him from his son too. This is what I've heard..
weird if he did say this, because I think we've all witnessed him shout and rage on tiktok live which has been quite scary at times.