Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagheera

My friend is a mental health nurse and she said in some places where your sectioned, your allowed your phone… so maybe, hes been sectioned after the welfare callout, and he wants everyone to message him cuz hes bored stiff in a room by himself
Do they usually provide food because he showed a microwave meal from Tesco! I did think the same though!!

nurseren

VIP Member
That's doesn't look like any psych ward I've ever been on so I highly doubt he's been sectioned.. Definitely looks more like a travelodge or hotel
The mental health ward at “his local hospital” has recently been re-done, but I don’t think it’s this.

anonforever

Chatty Member
Oh right OK! 😂 yeah in my eyes, with the filter, she’s very pretty… which confuses me even more with Paul 😂
It just proves even more that she was using him, without a doubt. I mean they were using each other but Paul won’t ever admit that

honeyou

Can someone screenshot the live for me? 👀 seeing as Paul and I were practically neighbours
i’m recording parts but honestly it’s a snooze fest, will have to go thru it and see if there’s any highlights lol

unless u just meant a screenshot of the room haha