Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a new wearable towel until i looked closer 😂
I thought it was another one of her ugly swimming jackets and matching hat till I saw the shoes. The absolute state of her and she’s delighted with herself thinking she quirky and different 🤣 She should be sent to prison for crimes against fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She knew she was gonna win a makey upey award the last night. Why else would she have her speech prepared and read from it. And she also said yesterday that when she walked into the event with mama she got a bit anxious cos there were lots of groups of people around and it was only her and mama and if she did win who would cheer for her. But of course good ole award winning juney needn't have worried cos when her name was called out she claims everyone gave her a standing ovation 🙄

• Haha
She knew she was gonna win a makey upey award the last night. Why else would she have her speech prepared and read from it. And she also said yesterday that when she walked into the event with mama she got a bit anxious cos there were lots of groups of people around and it was only her and mama and if she did win who would cheer for her. But of course good ole award winning juney needn't have worried cos when her name was called out she claims everyone gave her a standing ovation 🙄
She knew damn well she was going to win that fake ass award. That speech was well prepared and practiced. She’s an absolute liar and a hypocrite

No Sunday Hooley posts with her community today. No weather forecast for the car. No sausages, no bread, no tea, no collection bucket. How will they manage without her? She must be fierce sick today.

Reactions: 3
No Sunday Hooley posts with her community today. No weather forecast for the car. No sausages, no bread, no tea, no collection bucket. How will they manage without her? She must be fierce sick today.
She says she didn't get any footage because it was so busy and she was talking too much to film. I'd say she took the phone out to film and someone threatened to shove it where the monkey shoved the nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was there. She arrived and everyone headed off quickly into the sea to avoid her. Another man told her not to put him on camera. She left

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was there. She arrived and everyone headed off quickly into the sea to avoid her. Another man told her not to put him on camera. She left
Now this is the tea we want, piping bleeping hot out of the pot!
I see she’s ‘swimming’ tomorrow morning in Galway. Any Galway Tattlers about?

@Lucydowl serving the tea piping hot 🤣🤣🤣 you’re a legend.

Isn’t it gas the morning there was a great crowd and loads of new people there is no evidence of it. And she’s delighted with a video a stranger sent her yet when she was robbing people during her fake fundraiser she lost her tit when she thought a stranger was videoing. It’s bizzare!

Juney is off her head batshit crazy.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did Benny hill get consent to video the ladies from salt hill and publish it on her social media platform?

I doubt it somehow

shes very selective with her sickness. Never sick when free tit, awards, or celebs in town . Cunning out, sly benny

Why doesn’t she share the messages instead of typing it all out in a story?

*because nobody sent it

• Haha