Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ASAI explicitly state that sharing discount codes = an ad and must be tagged as #ad. It's one of the options you can pick when you're reporting someone.

They even have this handy flow chart that helps you figure out of your content is an ad or not, because we all know most huns need all the help they can get in this area 🤣 Even Juney should be able to follow this! If you follow this, you'll see that June's discount codes are indeed an #ad.

IMG_7864.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@ChastityDingle or anyone else who reports - do you have any trouble with the reporting website? Ever since they 'updated' it to the new look, it times out more often than not on the last step, when I go to submit a report. Verification timeout or something similar. It's so frustrating and I'm beginning to feel like it's on purpose to slow down the amount of reports!!

Reactions: 2
@ChastityDingle or anyone else who reports - do you have any trouble with the reporting website? Ever since they 'updated' it to the new look, it times out more often than not on the last step, when I go to submit a report. Verification timeout or something similar. It's so frustrating and I'm beginning to feel like it's on purpose to slow down the amount of reports!!
There was an issue with it a while back, after they first did the update. I emailed them about it at the time, to query it. They were aware of it and they were working on sorting it.

It works fine for me now - and I use it a fair bit. 😉

Reactions: 4
There was an issue with it a while back, after they first did the update. I emailed them about it at the time, to query it. They were aware of it and they sorted it.

It works fine for me now - and I use it a fair bit.
Yeah, I had the issue back then too and it was fine when they fixed it, but now this new issue for weeks. Will keep going anyway as the odd report gets through! It's such a horrible website - the original one last Oct was perfect in comparison.

Reactions: 3
There's no excuse for any of them not to follow the guidelines. Except laziness and obviously hoping stuff will slip under the radar. It's not rocket science, it's all laid out when to apply and how to apply the tags, correct wording and so on.

'If in doubt, label it' is the advice - not 'ooh I might get away with this by pretending I bought it, or saying nothing.'

And I will keep reporting any of them that keep flouting them. Bit of a jumpscare at times when I go in to the folder to clear out the screenshots for reports I have already submitted 🤣.

Yeah, I had the issue back then too and it was fine when they fixed it, but now this new issue for weeks. Will keep going anyway as the odd report gets through! It's such a horrible website - the original one last Oct was perfect in comparison.
Might be worth emailing them to ask if there's still an issue? Maybe it's with a particular browser or something.

'If in doubt, label it' really sums the whole insta hun business up in a simple way doesn't it. There's no excuse for any of them at this stage. They're brazen and they know there's no consequences.

Might be worth emailing them to ask if there's still an issue? Maybe it's with a particular browser or something.
Yeah, I'll have to email them I'd say as have tried all the usual things to no avail. Won't give up anyway and have all my screenshots saved, ready and waiting!

Woohoo, just managed to report Juney and her Irish Chandler posts, after many attempts to submit the report 😀 You deserve it, June.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Woohoo, just managed to report Juney and her Irish Chandler posts, after many attempts to submit the report 😀 You deserve it, June.
Well done. I was busy with reporting facesbygrace earlier, and her usual flouting of the guidelines, but will be reporting this one too.

• Heart
Reported yesterday's wax melt posts. It really fucks me off the way June flouts the ASAI guidelines over and over again with her "I'm just a humble lady, what would I know about advertising standards" shtick- I'd love if ASAI properly pulled her up but realistically they need to penalise offenders in some way, otherwise why would they bother to change their ways?

Reactions: 6
Reported yesterday's wax melt posts. It really fucks me off the way June flouts the ASAI guidelines over and over again with her "I'm just a humble lady, what would I know about advertising standards" shtick- I'd love if ASAI properly pulled her up but realistically they need to penalise offenders in some way, otherwise why would they bother to change their ways?
Just thinking the very same.

I will keep reporting all of them who continue to blatantly flout the guidelines.
It looks like there's little or nothing being done to pull them up for it.

But I will continue to report, regardless.

Reactions: 5
Just thinking the very same. I will keep reporting all of them who continue to blatantly flout the guidelines.
It looks like there's little or nothing being done to pull them up for it.

But I will continue to report, regardless.
Keep reporting. They need to build up a picture of repeat offenders. Then they write to them and give them a warning. But also, it’s a record for the tax man!!!!

Keep reporting. They need to build up a picture of repeat offenders. Then they write to them and give them a warning. But also, it’s a record for the tax man!!!!
Oh I will.
It literally takes seconds to do, and I hope there's files building up that the ASAI will eventually get queried about, if no action is taken.

I appreciate that we might not see something happening immediately, but the guidelines were issued last year, and are still being wilfully ignored.

Report, report, report! https://adstandards.ie/make-a-complaint/

Weirdly, all my reports to ASAI failed again today, expect June's one 🤣 Those cheeky Nozomi shoes ads were just begging to be reported!

She was majorly on the beg last night - make up and more shoes.
How embarrassing.

Wouldn’t like to be purchasing any of those expensive bags she’s advertising after the straps have been rubbed along her her orange make up neck 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Wouldn’t like to be purchasing any of those expensive bags she’s advertising after the straps have been rubbed along her her orange make up neck 🤢🤢🤢🤢
The absolute state of her. She’s bate into the T-shirt. Size up June. And she finally marked her post #AD.

The swimmers all ignore her. It’s gas.