Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of shite. Your man going on about all the hundreds of thousands of euro June has raised for charity. And yet noone in need has actually seen a cent of that money (correct me if I'm wrong, June). Where is all that money currently and what's happening with it??

Little old, shy June had no stage fright anyway. Not a bother on her getting up or stage and speaking. And her faux surprise at winning is fooling nobody!

Reactions: 5
It’s kindness Friday everyone. She desperate to make this a thing, but she’s failing miserably.

Had to laugh at the mindless chatter about “you have a choice when you get out of bed every morning how you will spend your day” from the wan who’s choice is to get back in to the bed and spend the day there.

She an absolute fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The spicy sizzling garlic prawns will be great for her chronic illness/IBS. She's really looking after herself guys, sleeping 20 hours a day and eating spicy food.
If she was as sick as she claims she probably wouldn't be able to tolerate the sparkling water never mind all the rich food she indulges in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is so obvious her so called community are so uncomfortable with her pushing a camera in their face some so dismissive towards her

Reactions: 6
The spicy sizzling garlic prawns will be great for her chronic illness/IBS. She's really looking after herself guys, sleeping 20 hours a day and eating spicy food.
If she was as sick as she claims she probably wouldn't be able to tolerate the sparkling water never mind all the rich food she indulges in.
That’s very true. The advice is to not drink carbonated drinks, alcohol, tea/coffee, spicy foods, fatty foods, dairy … all triggers if you have an inflammatory disease. Every time she talks about being sick her eyes dart all over the place and her head shakes more 🤔🤔
---
I see Emily O’Donoghue (fashionablyfortyish) has an AD (try on) with Nozomi in Ennis.

Benny will be bulling if another bored middle aged hun got the gig over her. Or, does Benny have a commercial relationship with the shop and her ads are all undeclared? I might call the shop and ask them straight out🤣

Attachments

Christ alive she's still carping about someone supposedly saying she was too old to wear Converse. It was weeks ago, get over it, just wear the bleeping things or don't wear them, it's not that deep!
Also she's bet into the Bowie tshirt and I notice she has an XS in the beo cardi - no shame in being whatever shape and size you are but I don't get this thing of buying and wearing clothes a size too small. Everything is more comfortable and more flattering when it actually fits.
A final word for the heinous handbag: it wasn't enough for her to have a "shiny side of the tinfoil" bag, she had to have a "dull side of the tinfoil" bag too. How many hideous silver handbags does one woman need?! It is literally the same giant ugly handbag, same size and colour, just a different finish. Holy duck. I'd love to meet all the Dubs stopping her on the street to know where she got it too because wow that seems very unlikely tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She keeps talking about kids when everyone knows the granny rears them not her

Reactions: 2
Christ alive she's still carping about someone supposedly saying she was too old to wear Converse. It was weeks ago, get over it, just wear the bleeping things or don't wear them, it's not that deep!
Also she's bet into the Bowie tshirt and I notice she has an XS in the beo cardi - no shame in being whatever shape and size you are but I don't get this thing of buying and wearing clothes a size too small. Everything is more comfortable and more flattering when it actually fits.
A final word for the heinous handbag: it wasn't enough for her to have a "shiny side of the tinfoil" bag, she had to have a "dull side of the tinfoil" bag too. How many hideous silver handbags does one woman need?! It is literally the same giant ugly handbag, same size and colour, just a different finish. Holy duck. I'd love to meet all the Dubs stopping her on the street to know where she got it too because wow that seems very unlikely tbh.
She has loads of those ugly t-shirts. She hardly needed another one to style with a cardigan?

And absolutely NO ONE stopped her on the streets of Dublin to ask her about her bag.

Those stories were undeclared ads for the rebranded Aran woolen mills cardigans, the ugly T-shirt company and the tinfoil bag company.

You’d think for kindness Friday she’d trying marking her stories correctly.

She has loads of those ugly t-shirts. She hardly needed another one to style with a cardigan?

And absolutely NO ONE stopped her on the streets of Dublin to ask her about her bag.

Those stories were undeclared ads for the rebranded Aran woolen mills cardigans, the ugly T-shirt company and the tinfoil bag company.

You’d think for kindness Friday she’d trying marking her stories correctly.
Kindness Friday isn't for June silly, it's for the idiots who follow her 🥰
#bekind #🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I’d say she is going mad she isn’t the face of Nozomiennis ? what a slap in the face after all the advertising she did !

• Haha
Reactions: 4