Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe this one is only in her early fifties, have I got that right?
I have a sister around that age, and she looks easily ten years younger than her. I think it's the way this one dresses that ages her so much.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe this one is only in her early fifties, have I got that right?
I have a sister around that age, and she looks easily ten years younger than her. I think it's the way this one dresses that ages her so much.
She's my age (51) which I can't get my head around.

Reactions: 4
Do 'June's community' just wait around for her to arrive before getting into the water, or do they do their own thing?? She makes it sound like nothing begins until she arrives. Pudsy looked like he was walking away in the other direction, and not towards June like she implied. And she cut the camera too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to a poster here someone did just that last weekend when she didn't post any footage of the swum and hooley
Yaaaaasssss!!!! @Lucydowl serving the tea piping hot. I’d take her phone and shove it up her ass if she came near me with it.

Those videos are just painful! She's mad late and everyone is going to give her hell but she has time to take out the phone and talk shite into and lots of people are yet to arrive - I thought you were late Juney?! If that's a big crowd I'd hate to see a quiet day.

Reactions: 2
No Sunday Hooley content? What’s happening? She mustn’t want evidence of the collection bucket on Instagram or tattle for the tax man to see…

She posted minding kids and nine minutes later modelling clothes. Some speedy turnabouts. Full of 💩💩

• Haha
Can anyone give me a bit of clarity on June's whole thing of showing stuff from the same handful of favourite brands incessantly and saying "just to clarify, not an ad because I paid for these"? Jo Brownes, Beo, McB's or whatever that department store is, her beautician she goes to, and so many more. This Irish Chandler crowd is the latest one - countless posts on Stories over the last few weeks going on about BUYING them and buying 4 or 5 packs at a time and saying she has them burning all day everyday and how great they are and how wonderful the brand owner is and how you should buy some on her recommendation and oh, look, here is a discount code but it's NOT AN AD.
I have a few questions.
How quickly do these bleeping things burn away, that she needs up to 10 packs per fortnight?
How smelly is her gaff that she needs wax melts and candles burning all day long? Has she heard of opening windows at all?
If it's not an ad and she has no connection to the brand why is she telling us about the Saint of a founder and sharing a discount code?
Are we supposed to believe she's sharing this every few days out of the goodness of her heart?!
Where does ASAI stand on this kind of thing? Like it's not an ad but it's clearly an ad, right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve known June a long long time in various capacities and she has always been a spender and always a luxury spender. I’d believe she buys them but it’s probably in the hope of freebies for promoting them.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone give me a bit of clarity on June's whole thing of showing stuff from the same handful of favourite brands incessantly and saying "just to clarify, not an ad because I paid for these"? Jo Brownes, Beo, McB's or whatever that department store is, her beautician she goes to, and so many more. This Irish Chandler crowd is the latest one - countless posts on Stories over the last few weeks going on about BUYING them and buying 4 or 5 packs at a time and saying she has them burning all day everyday and how great they are and how wonderful the brand owner is and how you should buy some on her recommendation and oh, look, here is a discount code but it's NOT AN AD.
I have a few questions.
How quickly do these bleeping things burn away, that she needs up to 10 packs per fortnight?
How smelly is her gaff that she needs wax melts and candles burning all day long? Has she heard of opening windows at all?
If it's not an ad and she has no connection to the brand why is she telling us about the Saint of a founder and sharing a discount code?
Are we supposed to believe she's sharing this every few days out of the goodness of her heart?!
Where does ASAI stand on this kind of thing? Like it's not an ad but it's clearly an ad, right?!
Every word in this post has me howling 🤣🤣

Her house must smell like a whores knickers if she had a to burn them all day every day.

And yes these are all undeclared adverts. Discount code = ADVERTISING. Report this nasty behavior from this nasty woman.

Attachments