Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be miraculously better on Wednesday for trip to Dublin. She’s such a martyr 🤡🤡 Begging for votes now and a bike , this clown is some manipulating character. She can’t lie straight to the camera.

Reactions: 4
She will be miraculously better on Wednesday for trip to Dublin. She’s such a martyr 🤡🤡 Begging for votes now and a bike , this clown is some manipulating character. She can’t lie straight to the camera.
I'd pay money to see that woman on a bike tbh. She has zero coordination.

• Haha
I suspect the winners have been decided by this stage so she’s just being stupid asking for votes at this stage.

Reactions: 3
She is just one of those people who thrives on misery. All talk about the day and night out in Dublin and then has to do a Debbie Downer on it by posting that she was in bed all day feeling bad. it’s purely to garner sympathy from “her community”. Sad way to live.

Reactions: 8
She is just one of those people who thrives on misery. All talk about the day and night out in Dublin and then has to do a Debbie Downer on it by posting that she was in bed all day feeling bad. it’s purely to garner sympathy from “her community”. Sad way to live.
It’s called manipulation, narcissism and preying upon the vulnerable souls that follow her. It’s mind blowing when you think about it.

Shes really annoying me constantly tagging companies under the guise of being this lovely innocent helpful woman , just doing it to help companies and businesses.

NO! Its 100% begging .

I’m think of buying a bicycle🤦‍♀️

Go buy it Benny. No need to post on Instagram. Clearly all the ‘she’s so unfit’ commentary is getting to her 🤣

Reactions: 1
Cue
#not a gift
#just supporting this wonderful helpful local/Irish company
#probably already gifted bike :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And deffo not an ad because that will never be tagged correctly. Will prob go to the trouble of typing #not an AD.

• Haha
Just as expected she’s miraculously better for Dublin outing. No drips. Needed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see what mouldy co-ord she pours herself into with ugly shoes, bag and earrings
Here she is on stage in a nana dress and ugly pink shoes. No doubt wearing a pair of repurposed pink bottle brushes as earrings, usual shite, from her friend the jewellery brand.
She didn't win anyway, and was the last person on stage to clap for the person who did win.
It looks like a cheaply run event: no luxury meal there I'd say. Hardly worth the price of the train ticket to her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Five seconds on the mic and she was praising herself about being inspiring. It’s all a set up and a Mickey Mouse competition that no one high profile would bother with. They send her a few free woolly hats, she wears them, thinks she’s a teenager and cool, then in turn she gets a fix trophy. 🤡🤡🤡

She won something, did she? She can't be feeling too bad if she could travel to Dublin, attend the event and get up on stage. If you were genuinely unwell that'd be the last thing you'd feel like doing.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Sure she knew she was going to win. I’ve seen better run local GAA table quiz nights 🤣
That ‘awards’ do looked like they had €100 budget, laughable really but she’ll be on saying how surprised she was that little old her who doesn’t want much won 🤮🤥

Sure she knew she was going to win. I’ve seen better run local GAA table quiz nights 🤣
That ‘awards’ do looked like they had €100 budget, laughable really but she’ll be on saying how surprised she was that little old her who doesn’t want much won 🤮🤥
What did she win? Asshole of the year Award?

• Haha
Ah stop, I was spreading fake news last night so! I was sure someone else's name was announced as the winner in her group. Maybe she was nominated in more than one category. Her speech was absolute inarticulate self-serving shite anyway so fair play to her for consistency if nothing else 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 5