Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyone kept away from her and we’re whispering when they saw her arrive.
Staaaap it. Love the feet on the ground information🤣🤣

This mornings swim dip aside, what’s extremely rude and a massive invasion of privacy is her videoing people in their swimwear and shouting their names and posting it on her Instagram for complete strangers to see.

And the same wan, went mental last year when someone allegedly did the same to her. She’s a nasty person.

Reactions: 5
Resting or shopping…which is it????
I feel sorry for whoever is running that shop, putting up with this tyre-kicker coming in photographing the stock and gurning at herself in the mirror "modelling" the tinfoil handbags.
Can't go through Lahinch without calling in to the shop? That's not normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for whoever is running that shop, putting up with this tyre-kicker coming in photographing the stock and gurning at herself in the mirror "modelling" the tinfoil handbags.
Sorry but the tyre kicker and gurning comments have me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah don’t worry about it too much, it’s Beo shop - belonging to the sister in law Aoibhin.

Reactions: 2
Ah don’t worry about it too much, it’s Beo shop - belonging to the sister in law Aoibhin.
Oh I know but some poor fucker has to run it too! They've a lot to put up with 😙

Oh I know but some poor fucker has to run it too! They've a lot to put up with 😙
I would bar her. She’s in pawing the stock and putting it back on the shelves. She’s also damaging the brand. If I was Aoibhins business partner I’d be pissed.

The shop is her sister in laws. Only reason she pushing it with no ad

Reactions: 1
I know yeah - I'm feeling sorry for the staff who have to put up with June coming in every day or two touching things and making "content"! Couldn't be putting up with her shite!

But she’s obliged to mark it as an ad because she’s linking, she selling their offerings and it’s a ‘family’ business. Her sister in law who is being bankrolled by her husband.

Keep reporting her. I do.

The ASAI doesn't seem to be great at dealing with those who breach all guidelines, but I refuse to let them off the hook, on that score. They will have to do something eventually, if they have piles of reports about these wans.

The ASAI doesn't seem to be great at dealing with those who breach all guidelines, but I refuse to let them off the hook, on that score. They will have to do something eventually, if they have piles of reports about these wans.
Agreed. Keep reporting. Guidelines are the for a reason…to put manners on the likes of Benny and to protect consumers.

They may build a file before they go after them individually, it would be much more effective than a slap on the wrist for a handful of instances

They may build a file before they go after them individually, it would be much more effective than a slap on the wrist for a handful of instances
Yes. I just think some people might feel a bit discouraged and give up reporting when they see nothing apparently happening.

I will keep at it though.

Reactions: 3
Poor auld Benny with her bad health and hospital appointments is looking forward to a day and night in Dublin, getting dressed up, getting her makeup done and nice meal and going to an awards night….the crathur, she never gets out at all.

• Haha
Poor auld Benny with her bad health and hospital appointments is looking forward to a day and night in Dublin, getting dressed up, getting her makeup done and nice meal and going to an awards night….the crathur, she never gets out at all.
Ah but she doesn't want very much

• Haha