Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh poor June. She soooo sick but hey look at her freebie coat. It’s all about the freebies for this tinker

Reactions: 5
I’m lucky I was reared to buy our own stuff and we didn’t have to depend if hand outs like benny but as she’s so keen to be kind why doesn’t she just give away all the stuff privately without publicity. Oh yeah I forgot schemer

Reactions: 10
Why did she wear a dry robe to sit in her car and talk into her phone, isn’t that what we have jackets for.

Reactions: 4
And why can't she get into the water if she wants to so badly? She only paddles anyway. If she's up and out, and off for lunch with a niece she can paddle in the sea.

Thought it was funny when she panned the camera around before the group went into the sea - not a single person acknowledges June 🤣 They're all just chatting in their own groups and she's alone talking to her phone. I'd say most of them are sick off her and her trying to control the beach.

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something with those August Night bags? To me they look like a home economics project. And the price of them…about €300.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I missing something with those August Night bags? To me they look like a home economics project. And the price of them…about €300.
I saw a woman wearing a black satin one recently with an outfit in 4 or 5 textures of black and it worked. She was not strangling her tits in order to wear it crossbody, she was just wearing it like a normal person 🤭
Anyway not my style at all but with a more minimalist, tonal outfit they can look quite chic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Few things…

Anyone else think Junes “good friend” is actually June herself?

I sincerely hope June washed her hands if she was going to be handling food considering the rooting around she was doing at her nose.
'A swim with her thrown in' Jeez she's awful fond of herself

Reactions: 7
She writes these notes to herself m it’s well known. She’s the local clown .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She tagged some random Polish guy instead of August Nights for the bag. If I was # being kind I’d tell her but am all out of #being kind today.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if Trisha Non Transformation is her inspiration, that explains a lot. 🥴

She consistently breaks the rules. When she does mark a post correctly it’s a big song and dance or she marks ‘not an ad’.
June…everything is an AD. Marks your posts correctly.
Let's keep the reports to the ASAI rolling in. 📝

Reactions: 2
I’ve come to the conclusion Benny is a bit simple.

She doesn’t seem to understand the rules of influencer marketing and mark her advertising correctly.

Also who gives a fk about her strawberries and her hens and a feckin pavlova. She’s boring AF. The constant hingjng about being sick and exhausted and tired. Change the record Benny.

Attachments

Reactions: 3