Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benny’s not an influencer though, she’s just a kind soul who brings people together to swim out of the goodness of her little heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve come to the conclusion Benny is a bit simple.

She doesn’t seem to understand the rules of influencer marketing and mark her advertising correctly.

Also who gives a fk about her strawberries and her hens and a feckin pavlova. She’s boring AF. The constant hingjng about being sick and exhausted and tired. Change the record Benny.
Reported her latest sly ad.

The rules are so straightforward, there's no excuse for anyone to be flouting them and ignoring them at this stage.

Another 'influencer' Facesbygrace obviously got some kind of communication from ASAI recently.
Started rabbiting on last weekend about how it was sooooo complicated but she was going to 'do her best to stick to the rules as closely as possible.'

Yeah, that's how it works. Not. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Reported her latest sly ad.

The rules are so straightforward, there's no excuse for anyone to be flouting them and ignoring them at this stage.

Another 'influencer' Facesbygrace obviously got some kind of communication from ASAI recently.
Started rabbiting on last weekend about how it was sooooo complicated but she was going to 'do her best to stick to the rules as closely as possible.'

Yeah, that's how it works. Not. 🙄
If they too thick to follow the rules then they should be automatically banned from instagram. Imagine a taxpayer expecting to get off scott free for not declaring income by saying they didn’t understand. 💩🤬💩🤬

Reactions: 5
This is also an #ad, June, dear 🙄

She must find life in general so difficult if she can't learn a couple of simple advertising rules!! Most of us read the rules once when they came out and that was enough to understand and remember them. It's really not complicated - 'if in doubt, label it'.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Will someone tell benny it’s great she’s being a martyr turning up for a collaboration in Dublin but as she’s allegedly so sick it wouldn’t be kind of her to infect everyone and spread her virus . Stay at home and sit on your perch wearing your undeclared free tit

This is also an #ad, June, dear 🙄

She must find life in general so difficult if she can't learn a couple of simple advertising rules!! Most of us read the rules once when they came out and that was enough to understand and remember them. It's really not complicated - 'if in doubt, label it'.
She must be a slow learner, is she?

Reactions: 2
So it’s not a big charity swim gig thing in Portmarnock.
She’s filming a paid Ad for Regatta which conveniently she has always loved and their Orla Kiely stuff which she has also always loved.
Do the people she has allowed to attend know they are going to be in an Ad? Are they also being paid?
If it’s an Ad why does she need swimmers?

Reactions: 6
So it’s not a big charity swim gig thing in Portmarnock.
She’s filming a paid Ad for Regatta which conveniently she has always loved and their Orla Kiely stuff which she has also always loved.
Do the people she has allowed to attend know they are going to be in an Ad? Are they also being paid?
If it’s an Ad why does she need swimmers?
They’re all getting free dry robes, swimsuits and sliders. Oh this is a paid partnership let there be no doubt. Interesting too that her SIL Garrihy promotes Regatt!
---
Swim is at 10am tomorrow for anyone in the area that wants to go down, takes videos of June swimming and perhaps find joy in the sand or the sea or even meeting a Hollywood celebrity like Juney! There’s a bit of breakfast and a country music Hooley too.

Last edited:
Is tomorrow’s swim going to be a hun fest? Benny and the Beggars.

Very coincidental that another beggar drives across the country and lands at Portmarnock beach the night before Juneys collab with Regatta x Orla Kiely. And didn’t she mention she might get a swim in dip her toes this evening?????

Attachments

They’re all getting free dry robes, swimsuits and sliders. Oh this is a paid partnership let there be no doubt. Interesting too that her SIL Garrihy promotes Regatt!
---
Swim is at 10am tomorrow for anyone in the area that wants to go down, takes videos of June swimming and perhaps find joy in the sand or the sea or even meeting a Hollywood celebrity like Juney! There’s a bit of breakfast and a country music Hooley too.
Please please please do

Is tomorrow’s swim going to be a hun fest? Benny and the Beggars.

Very coincidental that another beggar drives across the country and lands at Portmarnock beach the night before Juneys collab with Regatta x Orla Kiely. And didn’t she mention she might get a swim in dip her toes this evening?????
Yep facesbygrace just posted she is going too with Regatta ffs 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Yep facesbygrace just posted she is going too with Regatta ffs 🙄🙄🙄🙄
No way. This will be interesting to watch. Poor Juney wished she could invite everyone to swim at a public beach. What an insufferable fool she is.

Anyway, 10am for anyone in the vicinity 🤣🤣 she was fierce excited about the freebies when a good friend of mine made enquiries with her.

No way. This will be interesting to watch. Poor Juney wished she could invite everyone to swim at a public beach. What an insufferable fool she is.

Anyway, 10am for anyone in the vicinity 🤣🤣 she was fierce excited about the freebies when a good friend of mine made enquiries with her.
If I wasnt in work I'd have gone.

I swim there alot.. Dam it stupid work gettin in the way 🙈😂

• Haha
Just passed portmarnock beach and no sign of security or it being cornered off for the celebrity clown from Clare 😂 Imagine buying anything she wears . The Designer must be scraping the barrel needing to use benny to advertise swimwear. Regatta uses her sister in law anyway so two for one basement bargains.

• Haha
So basically it was a total hun fest in ugly free swimwear, robes and sliders. They really would do anything for a freebie. And listening to Juney makes my ears hurt because she’s so fkn monotone and repeats herself over and over.

She’ll be back to being sick and in bed with a hot water bottle tomorrow I suppose.

Reactions: 8
So basically it was a total hun fest in ugly free swimwear, robes and sliders. They really would do anything for a freebie. And listening to Juney makes my ears hurt because she’s so fkn monotone and repeats herself over and over.

She’ll be back to being sick and in bed with a hot water bottle tomorrow I suppose.
Wasn't her illness so understanding to feck off today to allow her take part in this 'event'. She said yesterday that her head cold was even worse so she probably infected half the swimmers today 🤣

Reactions: 7
Wasn't her illness so understanding to feck off today to allow her take part in this 'event'. She said yesterday that her head cold was even worse so she probably infected half the swimmers today 🤣
She seemed to forget about the head cold once she hit the hotel for a free stay with her mama and Tony in tow.

Free accommodation, free food, free drink, free swimwear, free robes, free sliders, free dress … sher how would you remember to be sick with all that free tit to collect. Seriously, the family must be frikin mortified

Attachments

Reactions: 3