Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy in the car trying to hide from her but benny had phone welded to her face

Reactions: 4
Begging now for the smooth stick Jez just buy it June like the rest of us unbelievable 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The shoes 😂😂😂😂 I wouldn’t mind if she got the, for begging, no other eejit would wear them only benny. the cus service agent must have refused her beg hence she didn’t like her. Evil eyes on her dying to expose them. Karma . Try and remember to be kind ben 🤡🤡

Another morality lesson from June today 🙄 Change the recored, June. Must be difficult being such a martyr. Having to remind us plebs to #bekind every day. Pity that poor customer service person who had to deal with her. I'd say our June can be fairly saucy when she wants to be too. You could tell from her body language she was fuming, whatever happened. And she had to tell us she was 'only doing an errand from someone' 🙄.
(Last time I called her out for this #bekind business, I got featured on her grid 🤣).

Why the feck would I want to follow a random shoe shop I've never heard of, just because June says so. Not only won't I follow, but I won't ever buy from them after seeing that unnecessary freebie they sent you (does every customer get freebies, or only 'influencers').
And those stories should be marked #ad, June, as you well know as you received that wallet free of charge, therefore creating a commercial relationship with the shoe shop.

Reactions: 9
She’s flat out running errands for people. Wasnt she up at clocks one morning last week to go to ennis for Aoibhinn and another morning couldn’t swim as wouldn’t have time for a shower after as she was running an errand for someone else. Why she’d need a shower after her paddle is another mystery, just dry your feet Junie and head off. This “give her a follow” is just so she can then ingratiate herself with the business and wait for the freebies to flood in. Before Instagram this was just called begging but the Huns have turned it into an art form.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s flat out running errands for people. Wasnt she up at clocks one morning last week to go to ennis for Aoibhinn and another morning couldn’t swim as wouldn’t have time for a shower after as she was running an errand for someone else. Why she’d need a shower after her paddle is another mystery, just dry your feet Junie and head off. This “give her a follow” is just so she can then ingratiate herself with the business and wait for the freebies to flood in. Before Instagram this was just called begging but the Huns have turned it into an art form.
Plenty time to bE kInD and run errands for people when you are unemployed.
I don't know how much of the running of her holiday homes business she does herself but you can be damn sure she's not stripping beds or washing sheets or welcoming tourists.
Imagine having nothing for doing besides a lucrative hobby (her Insta), a morning paddle and chats (30 minutes of her day, maybe 90 on a Sunday), the occasional bit of baking and cooking, meals out 3 or 4 evenings a week and browsing/shopping in the same few shops every couple of days?
And even at that she has the daughter bringing her cups of tea 🤣
Lazy to scratch herself
I think I'd do myself in out of sheer boredom after a week or two of that lifestyle.
Oh the pic she chose to post for Aoibhinn's birthday is a scream - of course she had to pick one with bloody Trinny in it, June herself in the middle and birthday girl on the end! Hilar

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Houses yeah. No idea of numbers or anything, maybe I'm even wrong! But I understood that was her main income.
Had heard this before all right. Isn't it fine for her?! Never hear of her having to go clean a holiday home either, or prepare it for the next guest, so it's probably safe to say she's doesn't do it and has staff to do it for her. Something has to be keeping her in ugly bags, expensive clothes, holidays, and nights in Dublin hotels etc.
For someone with a chronic illness who probably couldn't hold down a regular job, she's beyond privileged.

Only 3 comments on tonight's sermon on her grid - and one's from her SIL 🤣 Surprised she's plugging Tara Makeup's cheap tat, but I suppose freebiees are freebies.

Reactions: 5
Had heard this before all right. Isn't it fine for her?! Never hear of her having to go clean a holiday home either, or prepare it for the next guest, so it's probably safe to say she's doesn't do it and has staff to do it for her. Something has to be keeping her in ugly bags, expensive clothes, holidays, and nights in Dublin hotels etc.
For someone with a chronic illness who probably couldn't hold down a regular job, she's beyond privileged.

Only 3 comments on tonight's sermon on her grid - and one's from her SIL 🤣 Surprised she's plugging Tara Makeup's cheap tat, but I suppose freebiees are freebies.
Didn’t poor mother Teresa say the other day she was useless at putting on make up and hadn’t any, roll in the next beg. She’s shameless. Wait for next underwear collab 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She’s a bleep

Reactions: 3
On the beg for new shoes so anyone heading to this Sundays birthday bash hoolie on the beach be sure to bring a gift for Drune as it’s Snamhai Sasta’s birthday or hadn’t you heard?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
On the beg for new shoes so anyone heading to this Sundays birthday bash hoolie on the beach be sure to bring a gift for Drune as it’s Snamhai Sasta’s birthday or hadn’t you heard?
Oh jesus those shoes are even worse than the Sesame Street Birkenstocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A grown woman, (very) well off, and she still can't help herself with the begging 🤢 Has she no pride? It's easy to 'support small businesses' and 'buy Irish', as she tells us to do, when you're getting the items in question for free!! I suppose I just don't understand - sure June is a very kind person, and is happy with her lot 🤣

Reactions: 11