Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is she absolutely bet into that dress again?! A size up would look so much better (even though it's duck ugly).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So basically it was a total hun fest in ugly free swimwear, robes and sliders. They really would do anything for a freebie. And listening to Juney makes my ears hurt because she’s so fkn monotone and repeats herself over and over.

She’ll be back to being sick and in bed with a hot water bottle tomorrow I suppose.
Remember the lead up and all the secrecy to the event and restrictions re tickets, I thought she was getting Taylor’s hat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And that just says #AD as far as I can see. Ad for what 😉...
All the huns there yesterday got that stuff free, I wonder how many of them tagged it properly, and will have included it on their revenue returns 🤔

Reactions: 5
Every one of them grabbing the ugly patterned goodies and loving themselves and running home with it all.
Not one of them swam, all standing up in the water.
Are we supposed to be completely enamoured now and run to buy it all.
Hard pass.

Reactions: 11
Every one of them grabbing the ugly patterned goodies and loving themselves and running home with it all.
Hard pass.
For sure.
I wouldn't want the stuff anyway, but any company throwing freebies to the huns can forget about me, and I'm sure many more like me, ever buying from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously would anyone really wear that stuff?? They definitely chose the right shower of misfits to model …even benny acknowledged that with her posts about imperfections. Not very kind benny towards your community was it 🤡🤡 The kids birthday party next thing to be filmed . Her own kids won’t allow her film them but she disrespects others.

Reactions: 4
Hard pass.
Ugliest swim gear I’ve ever seen, only influencers would wear it. They should have done some with block colour and a logo or trim with the patterns, be far more suitable

Reactions: 7
Just a few weeks back I was looking through the dregs of the Regatta sale and they were practically giving this shite away. It’s vile 🤣

• Haha
Seriously would anyone really wear that stuff?? They definitely chose the right shower of misfits to model …even benny acknowledged that with her posts about imperfections. Not very kind benny towards your community was it 🤡🤡 The kids birthday party next thing to be filmed . Her own kids won’t allow her film them but she disrespects others.
Yeah, I thought that was very shady of her to imply they were all imperfect, cheeky witch.

Reactions: 2
Why was she so nervous about yesterday and letting someone down? She wasn't performing a reverse triple somersault dive off a platform, she was donning an ugly Jane June Jetson-style swimmings togs and dipping her toenails into the sea in Portmarnock and eating a pot of granola & yoghurt afterwards. What on earth would make you nervous about that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why was she so nervous about yesterday and letting someone down? She wasn't performing a reverse triple somersault dive off a platform, she was donning an ugly Jane June Jetson-style swimmings togs and dipping her toenails into the sea in Portmarnock and eating a pot of granola & yoghurt afterwards. What on earth would make you nervous about that?
Good thing she wasn't performing a reverse triple somersault dive off of anything seeing as she can't fecking swim!
(Granola would probably make me a bit nervous though, if I had IBS ahem, I mean a very serious definitely not made-up chronic bowel health disease condition)

• Haha
Hard pass.
I avoid companies that use influencer marketing as much as possible. So off putting. We end up paying for it.

Also find it hard to believe June was nervous. Not a nervous bone in her body.

• Haha
Yeah, I thought that was very shady of her to imply they were all imperfect, cheeky witch.
I missed that. What did she say?
---
Good thing she wasn't performing a reverse triple somersault dive off of anything seeing as she can't fecking swim!
(Granola would probably make me a bit nervous though, if I had IBS ahem, I mean a very serious definitely not made-up chronic bowel health disease condition)
You beat me to it @dee_mc 🤣🤣
---
Also find it hard to believe June was nervous. Not a nervous bone in her body.
Unless the boyfriend gets a bit nervous 🤣🤣🤣 Too much, I know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2