Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tan begging paid off she’s so excited she could burst 🙄. We will be subjected to more of her than is necessary now showcasing Bellamaitchi 😭

Reactions: 4
For someone that started out as a ‘mental health advocate’ she’s turned into a right wagon. Working with a self tan brand ffs 🙄

Reactions: 7
God help us the poor auld crathur showed her bottle of tan a couple of weeks ago it was so old the writing has gone off it. Begging of the highest order right there. And the brands suck it up. I’ll stick to my AYU tan at least Suzie created her own and hopefully she won’t take Benny on as her ambassador. Bennymianta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God help us the poor auld crathur showed her bottle of tan a couple of weeks ago it was so old the writing has gone off it. Begging of the highest order right there. And the brands suck it up. I’ll stick to my AYU tan at least Suzie created her own and hopefully she won’t take Benny on as her ambassador. Bennymianta 😂
She said she had that bottle for 3 years I think, wow what a brand ambassador 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who loves Irish brands she has never ever said anything about Orla kiely in the past.
Now she is collaborating with Regatta her brand has cheapened very sad, so June a cheap promotion as someone else pointed out this collection has been on sale for so Iong they are. Trying to get rid of it

For someone who loves Irish brands she has never ever said anything about Orla kiely in the past.
Now she is collaborating with Regatta her brand has cheapened very sad, so June a cheap promotion as someone else pointed out this collection has been on sale for so Iong they are. Trying to get rid of it
It’s worse, Orla Kiely went bust when she tried to expand into the US and overextended. The brand was sold, not sure who to. So Regatta have this ‘collab’ and it’s been so badly managed that they needed to hire 20 or so influencers to promote stuff that’s already 50% off in the summer sale.

• Haha
BENNYMIANTA I AM DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6