Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she was mad promoting shampoos a few weeks back and now she’s not even washing her hair.
She’s definitely reading here if this morning’s stories are anything to go by!
I wonder does she even listen back to her stories and see how repetitive they are. She says the same thing twice … wonder if she suffering memory loss as part of this treatment she’s getting
She's especially insufferable this morning, downplaying the hairloss thing now and defending the hairdryer thing.
All this tit about being unlucky too - she's a deeply unhappy and unsatisfied individual, whatever she likes to portray about being grateful etc.
bEtTeR tAkE oFf mY DIAMOND cHaIn before getting in the sea.

Reactions: 5
She just can't carry off that dress. Neither could I 😁. Need to be tall, for starters. It absolutely swamps her.

Reactions: 4
She's especially insufferable this morning, downplaying the hairloss thing now and defending the hairdryer thing.
All this tit about being unlucky too - she's a deeply unhappy and unsatisfied individual, whatever she likes to portray about being grateful etc.
bEtTeR tAkE oFf mY DIAMOND cHaIn before getting in the sea.
She trots out the same old expressions the whole time. It’s boring. Poor Juney, the victim. Wasn’t she taking symprove? Shouldn’t that have helped with her hair loss??

She seemed to forget about kindness Friday yesterday 🤦‍♀️

It’s obvious she’s getting no messages but writing them to herself and even if she is as thick as she looks why would anyone repost complimentary comments. It’s so cringe. She’s the fool who sends herself flowers for Valentine’s Day. Too much time on her hands. Such a fool it’s embarrassing for her children in the community. Poor son stays well away.
---
Well done to whomever reminded her about the free hairdryer. She mentioned it after reading it here. 🤡🤡🤡👵🏻👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s obvious she’s getting no messages but writing them to herself and even if she is as thick as she looks why would anyone repost complimentary comments. It’s so cringe. She’s the fool who sends herself flowers for Valentine’s Day. Too much time on her hands. Such a fool it’s embarrassing for her children in the community. Poor son stays well away.
---
Well done to whomever reminded her about the free hairdryer. She mentioned it after reading it here. 🤡🤡🤡👵🏻👵🏻
That was me! She infuriates me 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
100% on the money here, she is living in a fantasy world, unfortunately instagram provides an outlet for people like this

Reactions: 3
Not a mention or tribute to her own father or her kids dad. She’s an incredibly selfish human being. The only thing she’s interested in is herself. Kids are lucky to have their nana

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not a mention or tribute to her own father or her kids dad. She’s an incredibly selfish human being. The only thing she’s interested in is herself. Kids are lucky to have their nana
She allegedly got a message recently saying how she had great energy. She’s bleeping depressing. All this tit about “tomorrow’s not promised, one foot in the grave and the other on a banana skin”. She’d drain the life out if ya. She’d be better off spending less money on ugly bags and shoes and invest in some therapy

Reactions: 4
Part two is a danish brand on the small side everything she has put on is too small the jacket too tight as for the trousers ! Size up June nothing wrong with looking comfortable not bet into clothes and bin the bags too big for you

The more she lies, the worse her tremor gets. The head nearly came off her in those stories. Liar 🤥
---

The dress was not her friend. Clearly reading here too as she’s going on about doing her own hair and makeup. Not buying the hair loss/not washing hair story. This is the woman who loves getting dressed and looking her best and she makes zero effort for a wedding….c’mon now….Tis a wonder she didn’t wear her Cons!!
This may be my own delusions at play, because honestly I’d buy that dress in a heart beat (on sale!) and it would probably suit me less… but I like it on her.
The open/ v-neck makes a difference. A funkier haircut/ styling or some vivid/pastel colours would make a world of difference.

June, love…I like the rigout and I love a pussybow too, but we smaller, broader women look better with the top buttons open, and a lower bow.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ah Benny, put on a nude bra (and a shirt that fits) please!
The hands in the trouser pockets move is her patented "distract from the cameltoe" pose. Unfortunately it makes her look like an oul farmer about to burst into song at a wake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She really ages herself too by the way she dresses. I can still hardly believe that she is only 51.

Reactions: 8